What's new

Toyota Levin BZR

G

Ger Keane

jus wonderin lads, is ireland the only country thats infested with the levin Bzr? i was considering getting one of these a year ago but they are almost as common as fiesta's in ireland! bears a slight resemblance to the S15 tho. are there many of these in the uk?

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
never really cum across them in the north but as I work down south I find the Rep to be infested with them. I too was considerin buyin one at one stage, 1.6 20V 170BHP, not to bad. then decided to get the S15 instead :smitten:. Best decision I ever made.

There are sum really nice ones about tho. My cousin is thinkin of gettin one at the min to replace his 2000 celica ( very disappointing car in both 140 & 190BHP form).

Reaction score
theyre quite fun but if it has the super strut suspension make sure you know your stuff because in time they dont wear well and are expensive to replace. otherwise a nice alternative to the sir civic.

P

Paddy mack

ah no lads there fun but not so fast as civic sir or type R, but my money is on the mirage mivec, had a mirage asti RX R, handles better than the honda and toyota, not as rapid as the type R but a good match for the sir and much faster than the bzr, this is the model i had there a weapon!!

D

dns15

they r quite common in nz
the 1.6 category thats been dominated by the vtecs
although bzr is a good 1.6 car, 6 speed too so u can be a happy shifter as in the s15s
imo bzrs r just as good as the ek type rs, its just the type rs r easier/cheaper(not in yo face TRD gawdlyk price, more aftermarcket support ?) to work on if u get abit serious about it
otherwise nice lookin little car, but i dont like how its abit resembling the s15s
D: i wan my car to be unique