What's new

How does Nissan price parts in your country.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just wanted to get a feel of the difference in pricing around the world.
I've asked around for some Nissan parts here in Sweden and some answers even shock the guys behind the counter.

A pair of S15 headlights (HID): 2330 euro / ?1570 / 3680AUD
A pair of 350Z headlight: 3380 Euro / ?2280 / 5350AUD
Set of (4) 350Z 18" wheel (Forged Rays): 6760 Euro / ?4560 / 7360AUD

That's some of the prices I know for Nissan parts.
I've given up now and order most stuff from Japan instead.
Some of the prices might be old as it was some time I did the enquires.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Those will be S15 HIDs.

Nissan GB prices are generally 2-2.5 times the Jap price (yes, seriously). All except consumable items like filters, etc., as they are usually manufactured by home grown companies.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Those will be S15 HIDs.

Nissan GB prices are generally 2-2.5 times the Jap price (yes, seriously). All except consumable items like filters, etc., as they are usually manufactured by home grown companies.
Yepp. It was the HID ones :)

So have any of you been shocked with these very nice and tempting prices :)

Reaction score
Country
AUDM spec r GT alloy pedals

Accelerator = AUD198

That's just for accelerator. No brakes, no clutch no footrest. And he cant even confirm if it will be plug and play

G

gunner93

Revived...

Here are some Nissan ori consumables in my country just for comparison :

Oil Filter - RM25 (GBP3.7)
Denso IK22 (set of 4) - RM200 (GBP29)
Shell 5W40 Fully Synthetic - RM140 (GBP21)

A S15 Spec-R Manual 2000/2001 model would cost about RM110k (GPB16,200)

A brand new 350Z from Tan Chong would cost us RM450,000 (GPB66,200)!!! Yes I kid you not my friends. Its almost unthinkable to drift with a 350Z in my country.

(Exchange Rate used RM6.8 : GPB1)

Reaction score
hey gunner, what is the gapping for IK22 plugs. Isit 0.6mm? The factory manual says 0.9mm with heat rating 7 at the minimum. Platinum tipped. I recently changed mine and cost me Rm500 (GBP 71) shipped from Japan by Nismo.

Oil Filter (Peninsular M'sia) OEM Nissan- RM23 (GBP 3.5)
Engine Oil ( Mobil 1 Fully syn 5-50W)- RM 169 (GBP 24)
Gates serpentine belts- RM 240 (GBP 34)
Motul Gear Oil (2 1/2 litres)- Rm140 ( GBP 20)
Motul LSD Oil (1 1/2 litres) - Rm 140 (GBP 20)
Hks replacement filter element- RM80 (GBP 11)

G

gunner93

hey gunner, what is the gapping for IK22 plugs. Isit 0.6mm? The factory manual says 0.9mm with heat rating 7 at the minimum. Platinum tipped. I recently changed mine and cost me Rm500 (GBP 71) shipped from Japan by Nismo.
Yes, the IK22 has smaller gap than factory spec. But its running well on mine so far. When is your next trip to Japan? I am keen on :

1) A pair of headlamps (non HIDs)
2) Coppermix clutch (Factory feel)
3) Aero Spoiler Stop Brake Lamp Assy (the triangle stop lamp)

An estimated quote would be helpful for a start, mate. :nod:

Teh-tarik on me. :D

Reaction score
Sometime Febuary bro. Ill ask another fren of mine to ring up the factory direct in Japan for the aero parts and the headlights.

As for the clutch, there are plenty to choose from. I recomend the Nismo Coppermix kit...includes : Clutch disc and cover, release bearings and the lightweight flywheel. Its boxed and serial numbered from the factory. RM4K. (Rated to 330PS).

NOTE: There is also a 420PS variant and 600PS variant at 6-8K respectively. Kindly advise.

G

gunner93

Ok bro... :thumbs: perhaps we can yak over TT sometime soon on this... pm me your number. Thanks

Reaction score
My num is 016-2544 350. Sms if possible cos if im flying then difficult. My name by the way is Dasrath. Another of my fren driving S15R also asked me for a coppermix clutch. Local ppl quoting around 6K but my fren check factory price in japan 4K only. Do u think its a good price ah? What do the local guys like Links, Millenium all quoting for this item? My other fren also says in Malaysia all the ppl driving Evo, Subaru, GTR etc all seriously get bullied by the traders. I dun trust our local tuners except Alan Ng and Kolo (AC Motorsport). Half the time all they do is overcharge and technical knowledge also very questionable.

Anyway according to Nissan you cannot buy the triangle light alone, must come with the entire spoiler. As for the non HID headlights have to private fax an order to Ichikoh..they manufacture the lights. Those better you cari potong one. I can help you look also.

G

gunner93

Thanks Dasrath,

The coppermix should be below RM4k now as the USD weakens over the past week. This is a good place to check.

https://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm/NISMO-Super-Coppermix-Single-Clutch-S15-SR20-Standard-Spec-29261

As for the aero stop lamp, that much I have been told. I may have to resort to local accessories to custom fix for me. Will see but no hurry. Similarly with my head lamps. I'll bear with the spider web cracks for now. :rolleyes:

I have not been to AC Motorsport. Are they good?

Are you free this Sat afternoon? If you are, we can meet up for TT. I'll sms you. On Sunday I am planning to take a drive down to Paroi, Senawang for a drift event. If you are free, maybe we can convoy down together. :smitten: