What's new

Mapping Trip

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ok, following on from here - http://forum.s15oc.com/showpost.php?p=25458&postcount=112, I have been down to the south of Englandshire to have my car mapped.

On my travels down, i took a few pictures of things on the way -

Whilst there, i took a few pictures. 1st off, on the Saturday we (Nicely and I) drove over to Jez's place for the mapping, these are the pics from our journey -

Yes that is Stone Henge :D

We then were invited to a party at a big house -

Which was good....

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
then on the Sunday, Nicely had to go off on Business so left me in the centre of Salisbury, so i went to the cathedral, where the Sunday service was just about to start, so i sat in on it -

I'm not a churchy person, but it was very relaxing with the choir singing. I also found out they quite like Nicely, infact they have a statue of him in rememberance of all the things he has done for the S15 world -

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I then headed into town, for a look around. they have around 5 canals in Salisbury - Here are two of them (maybe the same one :))

Picture from Nicely's house -

Pictures from the journey home -

:thumbs:

All in all, was a really good trip, weather was a bit guff. Big thanks to Nicely for all his help etc over the weekend, top bloke :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Oh, ha ha. Yer ded... :mad:

Its 5 RIVERS not canals... :wack:

That boat must have shrunk from all that rain... :rotfl:

I still can't quite work out how you managed to miss Stonehenge on the way to Jez's... :p

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I still can't quite work out how you managed to miss Stonehenge on the way to Jez's... :p
Nor can I.

We drove past Stonehenge on the way to Jez's, we got there and Nicely said to me "Did you see stonehenge?" I said, "no where?"

On the way back i couldnt beleive i missed it, its about 500yrds off the main road!!

J

Jono

No unexpected police fines this time I trust bud? :D

Glad to see my yaught is in transit anyway, the carriage company have been so difficult to deal with, oh I just can't tell you!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yeh mate, is should be with you by now, keep you out of these floods :D

No Poilce attention this time, apart from one sneaky van on the slip road to the motorway who i noticed far to late and was facing me, i was overtaking on a hill at the time, prob doing the amount of days in June, times 3 :rolleyes:, will wait and see what comes from it.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
good to see u down here but u didnt pop over to visit me tut tut....
u know thats what i like about nicely willing to help out anyone good on u man i aint taking this p!ss this time we are luck u have u buddy :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yeh i should have organised some kind of meet, but didnt, sorry folks. Your all welcome to come up here for a meet? :wave: