www.coordsport.com
Theres a jap show on this sunday, inc drifting and track attack :D

Anyone else going to this ?

I'll be on the Coordsport / Rays wheels stand,
come say hello if your around :wave:

kimi x

B

Bry

Wasn't that impressed really :( Drifting was a bit underwelming, show itself wasn't that big and there wasn't many trade stands.I did spot two other s15's though :D,one being Kimi's impressive looking grey s15 and on my way out of the show a white s15 with gold wheels pulled up and gave a wave :) Roll on JAE :cool:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'm not sad about not being there. JAE hasn't been the same since it moved from Billing :( Amsterdam will be much more fun :D

B

Bry

I'm not sad about not being there. JAE hasn't been the same since it moved from Billing :( Amsterdam will be much more fun :D

100% agreed ,East of england show ground has no atmosphere what so ever,Billing was great,but the good news is Billing is back on now called JAS

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
SXOC is thinking about its own special club get together this year, which would almost certainly have the same SXOC fun, but without the chavs and Scoobie tw@ts. Its still at the investigation stage though... ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
What are the realistic chances of getting S15's together for a show next year?

With a bit more time to organise and the fact there seems to be new owners coming along every month, it would be good to get a stand and show off all of our hard work.

I'm happy to help with organisation - hell I've even got a pop-up gazebo which will fit the boot so no excuses from me... :D

I've always loved shows cos it's the only time you meet other owners properly face to face.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
its not easy geting all the S15 owners together as everyone lives so far apart and its timing aswell...
its crap for me as i work for family and cant get away so easy...:annoyed:
but once i got things sorted i will try a get something together anyway...try an get a photo shoot or something

Reaction score
i would be more than willing to travel to meet up with the s15 guys, be good for us to all get together! and, if we did ever manage to get a s15 stand, give me a shout for any banners/flags/stickers/anything vinyl based! :wave:

Reaction score
salisbury, now that is do-able...didnt realise you were just round the corner, ive spoken to quite a few people with s15's in the hampshire dorset area