What's new

silverstone sunday 3rd june

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
:D i did see you bry but you were chatting to someone on your phone,
you had just parked up when i saw you.

i thought the day was not bad myself, ok the drifting was not as good as usuall i'll admit that, but the rest was fine, the weather was spot on :cool:
hot and sunny all day.

heres a couple of pics i took

mine on our work stand :D

found this one in the clubstand area

nice car mate :thumbs:

There is a thread over on SXOC in general 200sx chat,
with loads of pictures from JTS.

B

Bry

:D i did see you bry but you were chatting to someone on your phone,
you had just parked up when i saw you.

i thought the day was not bad myself, ok the drifting was not as good as usuall i'll admit that, but the rest was fine, the weather was spot on :cool:
hot and sunny all day.

heres a couple of pics i took

mine on our work stand :D

found this one in the clubstand area

nice car mate :thumbs:

There is a thread over on SXOC in general 200sx chat,
with loads of pictures from JTS.
Came over to your stand to say hello,spoke to a guy there and asked for you but you were nowhere to be found :cry::D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice pics Kimi :thumbs:

Good to see the public had a chance to look at some S15's - albeit two examples (except for the ones drifting) :D

I'm definitely keen to meet other owners and have a laff. Totally understand distance is a big issue for people like Topper and the boys in NI and Ireland. And poor old Yako has to wait for his Hercules transporter before he can join in on the fun ;):D

I think the key is to start organising early and I'd certainly be willing to do some miles to meet my fellow buddies.

:nod:

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Yeah thats why i did not remove his number plate like i usually do
when i post up pictures of others cars,

you cant see it anyway :rotfl::rotfl:

B

Bry

I'm surprised you get away with that front plate, Bry :eek:

Drove past three police cars on the way home,I was stuck behind one on the m25 for a few minutes aswell and still wasn't pulled.I keep the original one in the boot just incase I do get pulled,but at the end of the day it's a risk I'm prepared to take :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Drove past three police cars on the way home,I was stuck behind one on the m25 for a few minutes aswell and still wasn't pulled.I keep the original one in the boot just incase I do get pulled,but at the end of the day it's a risk I'm prepared to take :)
Really does seem to be a lottery on what you can get pulled up for. I thought 'non-standard' plates were an instant pull over job but recently, I've heard more stories about tints (on the front side windows) being more of a problem.

Apparently front wipers aren't supposed to touch the sun visor - this is the one that I always take a chance on. Got one fitted this afternoon and unless the sun visor is less than 5cm deep (looks crap) there's no way it's never gonna touch.

I think a lot depends on what kind of copper you drive past (does he/she give a hoots on your mods here and there?).

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
My advice is not to risk it through Hampshire. They are complete and utter cnuts who will do you for farting the wrong way. I know quite a few people on SXOC who have got done for small plates by them.

My plate is EXACTLY the correct lettering size. In fact, the border is bigger than necessary. I also carry a print of the legal requirements in my glove box :p