Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Mostly clothes.

And the gifts for myself ofcourse :)
A greddy oil pressure gauge and an order for a Blitz dual SBC Spec-R boost controller :) expected shipping date is 5th of January

I have my birthday in March so I'll make sure that I get new oils and turbo elbow by then ;) and maybe new front tires aswell :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Some clothes, a winter car care kit, some crystallizing self-warming gel packs, an all-in-one pocket pair of folding pliers, screwdrivers, mini torch and blade. Few other bits and bobs.

Good news is that I've just noticed that my tyres are getting a bit low, so I finally have a reason to get the new wheels of the car. A 'combined tyre/wheel set' should be just the thing to get past Mrs Nicely... :p

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
sushiming said:
thought u got the wheels already nicely.....or u mean just get some tyres for them....
You unmarried blokes just don't understand the fine complexities of marriage. I've had the wheels for months. I've just been waiting for the right moment/opportunity to 'introduce' them to Mrs Nicely....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
arrrr I get ya hehe..... :nod:
so u have to say u got these just now with a good deal with tyres hehehe :D

D

Derek

Nicely said:
Some clothes, a winter car care kit, some crystallizing self-warming gel packs, an all-in-one pocket pair of folding pliers, screwdrivers, mini torch and blade. Few other bits and bobs.

Good news is that I've just noticed that my tyres are getting a bit low, so I finally have a reason to get the new wheels of the car. A 'combined tyre/wheel set' should be just the thing to get past Mrs Nicely... :p
Nicely who sells them self warming gel packs. Can't find them anywhere..

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Nicely said:
You unmarried blokes just don't understand the fine complexities of marriage. I've had the wheels for months. I've just been waiting for the right moment/opportunity to 'introduce' them to Mrs Nicely....
I'll second that, or even third it as it's my 2nd marriage... Amazing how a 'fake boost leak' can result in the necessary purchase of a boost controller, new ECU, intake and exhaust... I tried to explain but she didn't understand so that was acceptable..

right now I have so many parts in my office waiting to be introduced to the Mrs that people think I'm starting a warehouse... I just need some things to "break" a bit :) :) Disconnecting vacuum hoses just before she drives it can give her the impression something needs to be fixed :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
elizium said:
I'll second that, or even third it as it's my 2nd marriage... Amazing how a 'fake boost leak' can result in the necessary purchase of a boost controller, new ECU, intake and exhaust... I tried to explain but she didn't understand so that was acceptable..

right now I have so many parts in my office waiting to be introduced to the Mrs that people think I'm starting a warehouse... I just need some things to "break" a bit :) :) Disconnecting vacuum hoses just before she drives it can give her the impression something needs to be fixed :)
^^^^ Oh, so true. :nod:

F

FLY 200

NEW STEERER

I did pretty well this year the old guy in the red suit bought me a new Isotta leather steering wheel for my other mitsubishi mirage a nice looking thing ill post up some picks when i finally work out how, it has silver inserts and chrome centre locating nuts and cover with a colapsable boss kit just to keep him all legal over here in the land of oz, also got a maguirs car detailing kit and a new watch :cool: