Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiming
    thought u got the wheels already nicely.....or u mean just get some tyres for them....
    You unmarried blokes just don't understand the fine complexities of marriage. I've had the wheels for months. I've just been waiting for the right moment/opportunity to 'introduce' them to Mrs Nicely....

Liked
    arrrr I get ya hehe.....
    so u have to say u got these just now with a good deal with tyres hehehe

Derek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Some clothes, a winter car care kit, some crystallizing self-warming gel packs, an all-in-one pocket pair of folding pliers, screwdrivers, mini torch and blade. Few other bits and bobs.

Good news is that I've just noticed that my tyres are getting a bit low, so I finally have a reason to get the new wheels of the car. A 'combined tyre/wheel set' should be just the thing to get past Mrs Nicely...
    Nicely who sells them self warming gel packs. Can't find them anywhere..

Liked
    Tchibo. They have a rotating stock though and I can't see them listed anymore.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    You unmarried blokes just don't understand the fine complexities of marriage. I've had the wheels for months. I've just been waiting for the right moment/opportunity to 'introduce' them to Mrs Nicely....
    I'll second that, or even third it as it's my 2nd marriage... Amazing how a 'fake boost leak' can result in the necessary purchase of a boost controller, new ECU, intake and exhaust... I tried to explain but she didn't understand so that was acceptable..

right now I have so many parts in my office waiting to be introduced to the Mrs that people think I'm starting a warehouse... I just need some things to "break" a bit Disconnecting vacuum hoses just before she drives it can give her the impression something needs to be fixed
    Chris
    1999 S15 Spec S Auto (ever so slightly modified)
    1996 Skyline GTR (UK Holiday car); 2001 Lotus Esprit V8GT (moderate tuning); 2008 BMW 135i (looking for more power)

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by elizium
    I'll second that, or even third it as it's my 2nd marriage... Amazing how a 'fake boost leak' can result in the necessary purchase of a boost controller, new ECU, intake and exhaust... I tried to explain but she didn't understand so that was acceptable..

right now I have so many parts in my office waiting to be introduced to the Mrs that people think I'm starting a warehouse... I just need some things to "break" a bit Disconnecting vacuum hoses just before she drives it can give her the impression something needs to be fixed
    ^^^^ Oh, so true.

Liked
    u guys dont want ya mrs to find about this forum then hehehe

FLY 200 Guest

NEW STEERER

I did pretty well this year the old guy in the red suit bought me a new Isotta leather steering wheel for my other mitsubishi mirage a nice looking thing ill post up some picks when i finally work out how, it has silver inserts and chrome centre locating nuts and cover with a colapsable boss kit just to keep him all legal over here in the land of oz, also got a maguirs car detailing kit and a new watch

Liked
    still dont beat the 1K my dad gave me....

Liked
    Yeah, but some of us own our own houses and pay lots of bills...