How empty have you let your tank get?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its a 65 litre tank and I put 61.1 litres in this morning. Think that's the lowest I've had it :D What about you?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
its very not like to to post something like that u must be very bored lol
how much did that tank cost you tho??
i always leave it till its red light comes on before i fill it up...

J

Jono

...My low fuel light doesn't come on. Neither does my 'doors open' light.
Corr - what an old knacker!!! :D

I think I've been close to a very similar mark. Someone toled me once the light comes on, you have about 30 miles left in the tank. There have been some times when I've been very close to 30 miles and letting it roll down any inclines just to save the last few drops :nod:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yeah, I managed to blow the 'door open' circuit when I was changing cluster bulbs :rolleyes: Not sure about the fuel light. May have blagged a bulb out of it cos I needed it least...

I'll maybe get round to taking another look. Would quite like to work out how to wire in the redundant fog light warning bulb in the cluster

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I very rarely put more than ?20 in at a time, i dont use it enough to warant paying for ?60 of fuel for it to sit in the tank all week. So i have not idea.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I use ?60 worth in 3.5 days. Which is why I got the Hilux. Which I got back on the road, ran for one day and had to take it back off to sort out a weird steering problem :rolleyes:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
huh hats weird i can only put about ?50 max in mine for some reason....ive never been over 50 mark

Reaction score
Country
LOL

Well not sure on lowest I've been because I dont fill her up fully or else I'll go anywhere I can think of. I put less fuel in, I'll drive less.

The worst I've been in was when I was parking in a slope, and the engine felt like it was going to stall because it didn't get enough fuel.

J

Jordan

Well i've let the mini get so low the digi read out read --- instead of 1 or 2 miles left in the tank lol... it takes around 42 quid to fill from that... not sure how big the tank is...

At the minute im burning at least ?40 quid a day... :O good job i dont pay for my fuel :thumbs: :D