What's new

glanza V

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
oh dear had the lend of a glanza V(1.3 turbo) for the weekend. running 1.5bar at 180bhp, im gonna be lousy and say im soo temped to buy one. the main reason so fast for such a small bean tin, bloody hell i had it go off the clock in 3rd gear and hell did 5th feel scary.hehe.
but the ting that puts me off is its soo small and its not rwd.
PLEASE tell me dont be soo sill an stay true to an s15.
..:thumbs:.. :down:..

A

Autech_NZ

just go for a ride in a boosted up s15 and you will forget all about the gaylanza

P

Paddy mack

are you a hair dresser named alice? don't you dare sell the s15 and buy one of them yolks there fast in a straight line but corner like a drunk on a moped!!! :furious:

Reaction score
dont think he has a s15 yet paddy mack ha nah man i owned a glanza for a while there not a bad car but that thing is running big boost there u would def enjoy a s15 more!!

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
sorry lads for the lil head stagger it was just a fun idea(almost did it) u'll be glad to no ive sorted my head out and WONT be selling up for a glanza.
paddy mate as rob said i aint gota an s15 YET but ull be happy to know ive set myself a deadline for getting an s15. T MINUS 4 MONTHS (over time pays for my toys) and the bora is sold and ill have the dosh saved.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
christ rob if that was the case id have an evo. but sadly us sparks dont get payed that much. fink im gonna go off the drink for a wile n work more overtime so ill finaly join the club with a white s15.(how many white 1s will we have then.lol)

P

Paddy mack

evo don't remind i sold mine in jan and it was a really fun car. nothing i ever drove performed live it. but ian cuddy in dungannon did spend a lot of him time under the car replaing the engine, transferbox, coilovers, exhaust, intercooler etc etc etc it cost a arm and a leg to own. but god it handled like nothing else, man i loved that car. but you need to be friendly with the bank manager!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
dude i want an s15 soo bad but at the min ive to sell the bora and work my arse off to get funds for buying. so im afread i cant, though ive set a deadline for 4months. if its still for sale then we'll see.

J

Jono

Te he - It's unlikely but that's cool. I only realised yesterday what you meant by a "Glanza"... that's like a Starlet yeah? I went up against one of these on the drag strip and, whilst I did have trouble shifting to 2nd gear, it creamed the S15. Must have been running some serious power to do that.

That said, the kid in the drivers seat still looked like a little chav in a cheap motor! (I can't decide if that makes the loss more bitter or sweet?!)