What's new

Anyone picking up the new iPhone 7 today?

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Initially was tempted to reserve one last week, nearly gone through the whole process and last minute I decided against it.

Thought about it quite a lot but I've already gone an iPhone 6 plus, the benefits of upgrading are minimal (just the camera really and splash proof) and the price is £200-300 higher.

Don't get me wrong; I've been with iPhone's since the first gen and pretty much upgraded every time on the release day up to the 6 plus, but I'm starting to feel that Apple haven't been innovative enough in the last few years and I'm not really tempted enough to keep taking the leap unless something really different comes out.

There have been queues (camps) outside the regents street branch and a few other branches in central London for about a week leading up to the launch, funnily enough they shrank yesterday evening during the heavy storms we've been having until this morning.

Anyone here decided to bite the bullet and go for it?

If you've already picked it up, how are you finding it? I'd like to see the Jet Black in person.. anyone get a jet black? :D

Attachments

Reaction score
Country
I have a 6S and just can't warrant an upgrade for the sake of the relatively small upgrades. I'll wait it out for the 8 I think!