What's new

New daily - Audi A4 Dynamik

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Got the wife a new daily, we had a Volvo xc90 for a good few years now to ferry the kids about in but it was knocking on 180,000 miles and was showing its age.

Originally we wanted a Q7 as we liked the 7 seats, but after weeks of car research (and being put off by the £500 year tax on the Q7, plus in are price range it would be an older model) I spotted a Audi A4 Dynamik for sale which I really liked the look of. So digging a little more into that model, it was only released in 2011 and had a limited run so there isn't many about. It came with lower suspension, rear spats/spoiler/defuser, front lip and different 19" alloys.

Its the 2.0 turbo model with quattro so it pretty quick in standard form. I've already looked into a stage 1 remap, as I always have to scratch my modifying itch.

I've already upgraded all the interior lights to LED's and got some chrome tail pipes..

Some pics, I love it...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Awesome motor dude! Looks very nice especially in white ! Not seen on with this kit on before either looks sweet ! I am looking at a4 s line avants ATM to replace the civic so I have some more space to lug stuff about , proper good motors

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
cheers Chris, they did it in the avant version as well mate :thumbs:

mine has been called Jeff by the kids, so its Jeff and Silvia (sounds like an old couple) lol.. (I bought it from Jeff White Motors in Cardiff so the name stuck)..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah nice ! Probably out of my price range ATM but doesn't hurt to look I like I ha ha Jeff and silv , does sound like a proper old couple though