What's new

I'm getting married!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Give the boy a chance, he's getting married, its a stressful time for a man, soon, all the freedom he once knew will be gone forever, thats lot to deal with, ask Nicely, he may just remember that far back :D :wave:

T

TonyS15

CONGRATULATIONS........:thumbs:

Hope the wedding goes well for you. Wish you the best.

I am up for this Wedding Doo/Club meet also as a newbie to meet everyone.

J

Jono

OK, so how does Saturday May 5th grab people? We're planning a BBQ at our local. I approached the landlord last night and asked if he'd be happy for some of us to take over the car-park a little and he's happy with that :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:thumbs: If we bung all the pewters and whites in the car park, there should be one or two spare spaces on the road for the other colours... :p

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i cant do may 5th gotta work but depends on what time if earler i could come in the morning or something how far are u from milton keynes?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ming you have plenty of time to arrange a day off!!

Austa and I are free on the 5th of May :thumbs:, a ten hour drive is very unapeeling, even in the S15 :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
So is the 5th a set date, mate? :D

Looking to do a few things while down that way (mapping, adventure parks), will the weather be good then?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i can always come during the morning or after noon but need to work at 4 as fridays and saturdays are the busyest time of the week and there is no foooooking way i will get the whole day off:no:

J

Jono

It is confirmed yes! As many of you who want to come are welcome! Probably the more the better, else you'll end up stuck chatting with my family! ;)