What's new

My new jap motor....

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Well after selling my first S15 i knew it was a mistake and decided to get another one but didn't seem to feel the love like i did for my first one so sold it on after putting a fortune into it and went on to getting what i have always wanted to own!!

Its a 2002 Bayside Blue R34 GTR V-Spec II...i am over the moon i originally set out for an R32 GTR but ended up with this haha, anyway some pictures :) now got the dreaded 8 week wait to get it!!

The lovely carbon bonnet...

And the heart of it! only 50,000miles full history and documents...

Last edited:
Reaction score
It doesn't look too highly modified. Would love a stock one of these, going to be a future classic.

Reaction score
That's totally sick !!! Who did you buy with in the end mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Its crazy set out of a R32 GTR and last on my mind was an R34 GTR let alone V-spec II. I went with BHP imports heard good reviews and for £750 he did all the leg work and used a proper inspection company in japan to inspect each car which was good as a lot of cars i was happy to bid on they came back saying there not happy to or its got problems or wouldn't trust it.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Do you mine saying how much all in? I was very close to doing the same at the start of the year :)

Reaction score
Country
That is gorgeous dude my dream car would love one exactly like yours don't think funds would ever let me though :( good choice man :)

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Price wise all in around similar cost to an R35 GTR, for this exact spec but around 24k OTR could get you an R34 GTR in japan

Reaction score
Country
Amazing car, I'm trying to get into GTR ownership myself (though either a R32 or R33). Looks in great condition and there can't be too many around still virtually unmodified.

The 8 week wait sucks :wack:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Not many standard ones came up, and even though they made more V-Spec II were hardly any coming up tones of white GTRs though. The R33 got a good review in the evo mag and fair few mint examples in japan around 14k OTR .

cheers Sam :) i like the R35 for the performance and how far the GTR has come on but the R34 will always be the more iconic and better car to enjoy IMO and has dated so well

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Thats a sweet car man. You just can't modify it!
You still coming to japfest? Even without the s15?

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys!

Haha doing a few little touches

ohlins (bought)
te37s
nismo skirts
exhaust
remap

but won't be messing too much, too rare and mint. Yer will be in my mates DC5 will pop over to the stand have a look :)

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Sam :) yer the stance and standard alloys are a bit of a let down on them. The nismo skirts will give it the lower to the ground look.

what i am going for but bronze alloys