What's new

2007 events

C

Clarken

Think some of you guy's should come over to Gatebil in June :)
I'm having a quite big BBQ one of the day's for the Skyline & EVO club in Sweden.

C

Clarken

Yakozan said:
I know that DFDS used to have a route to Gothenburg.

But I think it was discontinued :(
It is.. I went on the last one when I went over to get my Evo..

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Obviously, they don't want your car on their ferries unless you're rich... Or maybe I'm just too used to cross-channel ferry prices...

C

Clarken

Nicely said:
Obviously, they don't want your car on their ferries unless you're rich... Or maybe I'm just too used to cross-channel ferry prices...
They stoped using the ferries just because of all the low-price flight's from Ryanair etc.
But there may be a company in Norway that will have a ferrie from Gothenburg to Newcastle again.

C

Clarken

What do you guy's that's going to Gatebil think about the BBQ?
Seems like i'm having it the day before the event, so all you guy's that are coming could come up the day before and sleep at my place. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its obviously going to be a few days for those who decide to make the trip. Two days each way. So I for one want to spend a few days there :nod:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have a really waky idea that is if this actually happens we could invite something like banzai to come along with us and go to the show it self and feature the s15's all the way there and bak i think that would be a really cool feature dojnt you think

K

kieran

Nicely said:
Its obviously going to be a few days for those who decide to make the trip. Two days each way. So I for one want to spend a few days there :nod:
very true, it would only be fair and rightious that we get to sample the local beer and food.........and the ladies gringo dont forget the ladies :eek: ok maybe i dreaming about the ladies but hey food and beers good :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Clarken said:
What do you guy's that's going to Gatebil think about the BBQ?
Seems like i'm having it the day before the event, so all you guy's that are coming could come up the day before and sleep at my place. :)
Nice of you to invite us :)

You know that I'll be therefor some BBQ :).
Don't know which car I'll take. Maybe both :D

K

kieran

sushiming said:
we could all stock up on cheap ikea stuff then hehehe
is that the political correct way ming pmsl
:D

i reckon after a few beers we will all be speaking the same language...........utter bollocks :p :D :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Not speaking Swedish wont be a problem over here if you speak English (Although Swedish will be the new world language :) ).
The majority of the people here speak and understand English pretty good.

Cheap IKEA stuff eh :D
I wouldn't be suprised if the IKEA stuff is cheaper in the UK.
We have a very funny tax system here :mad:

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
sushiming said:
I have a really waky idea that is if this actually happens we could invite something like banzai to come along with us and go to the show it self and feature the s15's all the way there and bak i think that would be a really cool feature dojnt you think
Seeing as no one else has commented.... I recon thats a bloody good idea :thumbs: Im sure banzai or Jap performance would love a feature like that as its a bit different from all the other stuff that goes in the mags :cool:

If this all comes together i can see im gonna have a busy few months get my S15 ready!!!! aaarrrrgggg!!!! :eek:

J.