What's new

Good for a laugh, Say dumb stuff on a forum = you get burned OFFROAD-EXPRESS NZ

Reaction score
Country
So I must be careful with my thread questions....
like when you asked me a question about sheep...... and i mentioned Velcro gloves are a good choice

(standard 101 for all visitors to NZ " Welcome to New Zealand son, the land where men are men and sheep are nervous)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
like when you asked me a question about sheep...... and i mentioned Velcro gloves are a good choice

(standard 101 for all visitors to NZ " Welcome to New Zealand son, the land where men are men and sheep are nervous)
You guys down in NZ need to get with the modern times, velcro gloves is soooo 1990's, come to Wales we will teach you how to stuff your sheep

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
You guys down in NZ need to get with the modern times, velcro gloves is soooo 1990's, come to Wales we will teach you how to stuff your sheep
i hear that big boots are the way forward just enough room to get the back legs in

Reaction score
Country
i hear that big boots are the way forward just enough room to get the back legs in
even that's outdated, like masturbating with just your hands sooo stoneage,:wack: especially with the invention of flesh-lights and ass molds, with regards to sheep all you need is a small sweet wrapper in your pocket that your well trained to use and watch them flock to you and submit, its like modern art:thumbs: