What's new

To go for new job or stick with current one??

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I just love the name Dick Lovett. So many jokes there!

Roll on the 2nd Dec mate! :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So I've moved all my stuff in and am ready to start Monday!

Im getting buddied up for a week, and one of the first jobs is a Cambelt on a Ferrari 355...engine out job with book time of 24hours!! :)

heres my new work bench and box! Its prett awesome. They only had two F40's in the workshop today one which they sold for £550k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
DUDE lose the wing, and have some sensible coloured wheels, only circuit cars run those things, you have moved up a class notch here buddy..... JDM culture and High Class Euro, mix like oil and water. Ok im just envious of that for a job when i make the powder you feed your babies with for a living...

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So I've been in the job for almost 3 weeks now! Its been incredible so far. I've done and learnt so much, Ferrari's are so technologically advanced compared to fords etc. You can see where the F1 tech has filtered down into these cars and why they justify such a high price tag!

My first week I helped prep a brand new Ferrari F12 berlinetta for a customer, part of the prep is to do a 20min road test!!! Ummm ok if we have to, so got a ride in the 730bhp F12, **** me that thing is incredible!!!!

Ive been out in 458 italia and a spider, Nissan GTR, and a host of V12 monsters, 550, 575 superamerica, 612! All are insanely powerful and I literally can't wait to drive them!! Only 2 months to go!

Anyway pictures!!

The most beautiful car ever made!! vv

I got to work on this and got a ride in it! 458 spyder

My workspace and box is where the red 458 is, I'm servicing at the mo

Then how often do you see 1 f40, well we have 2 in for clutch replacement!

So yeah it's been awesome so far as the work part of it is great and they are fairly easy to work on!

Reaction score
Country
Only just read this, and holy sh1t that is a wet dream right there Sam! Awesome job, and what a treat walking in to a room full of f40s in the morning! I might have to be accidentally passing by and pop in to have a nosey and say hello haha

Reaction score
Country
Awesome, where is this dealership out of interest? Looks like you've fallen on your feet :)

Reaction score
Country
Ah i see they finally got my F40 in for a service :rotfl: Id be going for it mate. At the end of the day and engine is an engine and its all going to be near enough the same processes- just the cars are like 100 times more expensive but at least they will (should) be pristine so wont be getting covered in 95,000 miles worth of road grime every time you do a service :) looks cracking!

Reaction score
Country
keep an eye out for a journalist called Chris Harris- I believe he has just bought an FF from that dealership. The man is a legend

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I've not got to drive an F40 yet but have driven 360's, 430's, 458's, and recently an F12 with 740bhp. It was incredible!

oh and yeah Chris Harris has been in a few times, once wearing his green velvet suit with white trainers! Very odd! He has a few Ferrari's including beautiful 512 testerossa which broke down yesterday! Lol