What's new

To go for new job or stick with current one??

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys! My car defo stood out for all the wrong reasons going to a place like that though. I think the bright wheels and BGW may have to go soon so I make it alittle more classy to fit in! Lol.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Got the job, had a phone call this morning to offer it and of course I said yes! Just waiting for the contract to turn up to make sure its all good!! :)

Reaction score
Country
thats wicked mate, guess you will have to change your car to a less is more kinda look, since you are now going to become a Ferrari mechanic.
Keep us posted on the new job mate, if you can sneak in a few photos of the workshop, guess it will have polished floors and all the good gear..

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys! Onwards and upwards for sure chris!! If I can get any discount on any Ferrari I'll let you know mike, 10% ok? £230k minus 10% is £207k that cheap enough? Ha ha

I will defo be taking a few snaps of the place as its phenomenal! A Ferrari representative said when it was built that its the most beautiful Ferrari dealership in the whole world! Even better than any in Italy or the states!

Reaction score
You'll be having my mates GT3 CS this weekend I think, the garage want to buy it.

Congrats on the job Mate! Seriously good job!

Reaction score
Country
Sam has changed his S15 to fit in with his new job, here is a pic of what was a yellow bad ass car..... shame, sam you conformist

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Don't do it! Be individual or buy a runaround for work ! Don't change the yellow beast to fit in buddy!!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Ha ha. That bumper is horrid! Nice find though spoon man.

Na I won't be changing anytime soon. But I have grown abit tired of my BGW so have been looking for an alternate spoiler!!

And mr boon, cheers! I don't start until December. But if they do buy it I'm sure it will be there!

They bought 3 Ferrari's from Italy last week to sell on, all LHD, an F40 a 550 and a 360 challenge car. They must have £10million worth of stock.

Reaction score
I take it this is Dick Lovett's place? We do their F40 turbo's for them along with a few other Ferrari dealers.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yes it is adam! should be starting there on 2nd of december, just going through the 30 pages of contract and medical stuff!
and the words Ferrari and Turbo sends shivers down my spine, cannot wait!!!!!

Reaction score
Yes it is adam! should be starting there on 2nd of december, just going through the 30 pages of contract and medical stuff!
and the words Ferrari and Turbo sends shivers down my spine, cannot wait!!!!!
sounds pretty sweet, mate. There's another Ferrari dealer up north that we dealt with for the owner of Mathews Meats and his F40, he takes it to Spa and the 'Ring' for track days every year. Some of their tech team up there are far too up themselves to understand how a turbo works and won't take advice, thankfully the owner understood that his external gate was leaking massively. The over boost caused the left bank turbo to literally explode and destroyed the valves with det on that head. The valves were £8k alone!!! Not fitted, I might add. That dealer had had 3 turbo failures in 3 years and never bothered to look into the cause... Weird with a car that's worth over £300k

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm sure you won't look back on this and regret it one single bit!

Epic place to work! Seems so clean that you will never get dirty, go to work on the cars in a suit.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Looks like you definitely made the right decision. The workshop looks awesome, but there is no way I could pass as a trade mechanic... any jobs watering the trees?! haha

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Ha ha. Not sure if they have a full time gardener but they are looking for a full time valeter? Last time I was there they were detailing a McLaren 12c. Apparently each car they buy to sell undergoes a 3 day valet in their indoor wash bay! Cleaning everything including underside.

They had just bought another F40 to sell so if you love cleaning cars then it doesn't get much better than spending 3 days polishing and getting into every nook and cranny on a f40