What's new

Not driving

J

Jono

I had an operation on the 9th of November and haven't driven since... that's nearly a whole month :( My poor S15.

It's my Birthday on Saturday and having almost recovered - I reckon I'm going to go for a birthday spin! :D Can't wait!

K

kieran

:eek: congrats for your up and coming birthday jono, and take it easy i know that now i dont drive mine very often due to company car , i tend to almost fall off the road lol big difference between 1.2 clio and 280bhp rear wheel drive beast lol

Also forgot to say glad your healing well :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. Thought you'd been a bit quite...

Happy birthday for Saturday. :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hope that ur gonna be up to 100% soon buddy...i think u will enoy the S15 more since u havent touched it for a while hey how old ya gonna be then..? i know its not gonna be as old as some of our member :rolleyes: NO NAMES OK :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I hope that youll be better soon.

I have my S15 in winter storage now.. Although we have like +10 degrees C and no snow anymore. Kinda unusuall, there is usually snow and ice by this time of year and maybe -5 to -15 degrees C.

Well, maybe the new Ice-age is comming :wack:

i wont be driving the S15 untill next year :(

J

Jono

The next ice-age - probably not as unlikely as you think! It's warm here too... we usually have to have a log fire every night by this time of year. To date, we've had 3! :nod:

I'll be 27 Ming... spring chicken still! Despite hobbling around at the moment like a prison bitch! :eek:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
oh so young still only two years older than me.. :D but i look like a young kid compared to most of u guys hehe :cool: