What's new

LeMans 24hr

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys

Not sure if anyone else is going to LeMans but a load of us are going in the morning, can't wait :) taking the S15 so will get some decent vids/pics of the trip down as we should see some decent motors.

So if anyone else is going keep an eye out of me :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
got back late last night, knackered! I did see a blue S15 with an Aero wing, only got a quick look at it as saw it driving up a slip round next to LeMans track, but I pretty sure it had English plates.

Did you camp Tooley if so which site was you on? I was about for mad Friday and the burn outs, what happened right out side are camp site.

Reaction score
Country
get some pictures up pronto! :) one year i will get my bum to Le Mans. although now is the first time ive had a decent car to go in

Reaction score
Country
Any guys here that are true Le Mans die hards? I was planning on going this year but since they reschedualed the event one week earlier I couldn't go... But I was planning on going next year, would be fun to meet some people from this club as well then!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
It was my first time this year, but doubt I will go back would go back again. It was a cool experience, but I prefer to take my car on track and give it a go.