What's new

I'm back

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
So it seems I have been in an S15 wasteland for the past 6 months. I have had a break from the forum (was it really that long?) and have not really touched the S15 apart from driving it. So, I would like to appologise to everyone for going MIA. It seems I got caught up in other things and just haven't had the time to get on here. It is good to see some familiar names still around and some of them even promoted to admin status!?!?

For those of you who do not know me, I am the text speak nazi! lol....

Seriously, I look forward to reconnecting with the forum and see what you have all been up to...

Cheers

Chris (meddler - your friendly neighborhood frog, with a gun!)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Good to see you back and the S15 still being used! We've been holding the fort down whilst you've had a break, awaiting the return of the text "speaker" assassin!

Reaction score
Country
Gd 2 c u bk...sorry couldnt resist! you must have some good photos from the last 6 months to post up?

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
not really... the car has not had a thing done to it, which is really starting to upset me.... I haven't even done any track days or club events. I have a kitchen renovation starting at end of July so once that is done, I will be concentrating on getting the garage sorted out and then looking at the car. All the future changes will be subtle or under the hood. I am going to have a chat to a mate about detailing it as it hasn't been cleaned in ages, then I might take some worthy photos.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yep. you are quite welcome to come over and help :p

Reaction score
Ha, and here I was thinking you must have bought a Prius and changed your name to Peddler....Yes you have been slack and not just with s15oc,,,you're not using that S15 the way it should be.Now I've given you a keyboard lashing welcome back...:)

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yes I know..... guilty.