What's new

Nicely is a girl?

S

silviac

I tell you that I feel like swearing so much ( bad or good?)... so just listen..

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream... yes. A dream. I emphasise. DREAM. I just remembered...

Some of us had a meeting in UK. (Hilarious how I got there with my car)

but then freaking funny thing popped out.

It turned out that Nicely was a hot sizzling chick every boy wanted to go for!!! Yeah that's right.

Even I got shocked. Because all we knew (outside UK) about Nicely was a silvia maniac boy with lots of info but it turned out that he in fact she was such a hot chick we die for!!

Why? Because she knows what she is talking about and knows better than most of us and her not him and likes silvia like us and she was freaking hot that everyone could not take their eyes off her! (seriously sushiming and some other perverts couldn't take their eyes off to get some attention :cool: :cool: )

I even chatted to some other bloke. I said, "I didn't know Nicely was a girl!!!" He said, "Hell no! I am fully going after her dude, seriously if I was in UK." The he here is a guy from NZ. Maybe batty.... :wave:

To my memory, I had a morning tea with her. She was going to university. Apparently she had a fat ugly looking friend beside. Just like a cartoon... I know...
But then she left to class without any trace...

I cannot even say 'she' or 'her' cos it feels really really F@#$@#%$ing weird as calling my silvia dingo.

Anyway I think this dream is one of the most F#$^^&%@$^$#@%^@$^$^N @%@%&#%$%@#%ed up dream I could have.

Oh no there is no brokeback action here.
Oh no there is no such a feeling towards you Nicely.
Oh no there is no wet dream.

Afterall, that is what I want? Hot chick with same interest? lol

No offense to anyone and dream is out of my control so yeah.... yea........ ye......y.............

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
:rotfl:

Maybe you should take a break from the forum for awhile ;)
Those dreams can't be healthy.

Hilarious reading though :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
humm how comes u had to say my name not toppers hahaha.... actually its about time we started a what u look like tread hahaha

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
FPMSL!! :rotfl: :notworthy:

Its good to get those suppressed feelings out into the open :nod: :p

And who's to say I'm not a hot chick?!

Ok. I'm not. :p

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
:rotfl: :clap: That is brilliant.

*Imagines how much of a perve Ming would be toward Nicely if this were true*

:D

S

silviac

I-nearly-bought-a-batty said:
...someone's off their medication :D

Silviac - did you see performance car TV and that feature on BATWMN? (the 1999 RX7)? There you go!
No I didn't. I wanted to watch but I seem to be out all the time when it is on. I can tell from the num plate and your expression that something very sweet as :D :D I might check out actually :cool:

Reaction score
silviac said:
I-nearly-bought-a-batty said:
...someone's off their medication :D

Silviac - did you see performance car TV and that feature on BATWMN? (the 1999 RX7)? There you go!
No I didn't. I wanted to watch but I seem to be out all the time when it is on. I can tell from the num plate and your expression that something very sweet as :D :D I might check out actually :cool:
22 year old blonde driving a 1999 Rx7 - can't complain eh? :D Until the 7 blows up that is :nod: - then's she's merely WMN, not BATWMN :p

J

Jono

Nicely was recently spotted at the Twin Cities Poodle championships... shown left in this picture. He gets around doesn't he! :D