What's new

what cars could possibly replace a s15??

Reaction score
Country
so obviously i have a s15 and i love it in every way possible .but if i was to get another car who has any ideas what would replace it and still keep me happy?

Reaction score
Country
For me would have to be a clio v6, I will hopefully run one one day :) definately a car to make you chuckle

Reaction score
Country
Haha I had the first version of the v6 Clio :( yeh never again!!! Haha
for me it would be the mazda rx7 fd I had 2 before my s15 :)

Reaction score
Country
What's wrong with a clio v6!? One of the most iconic and collectable mass produced car of the last 10 plus years

Reaction score
Country
whats wrong with a clio.................... doesnt jase's mum drive one? (just as bad as a volvo)

Reaction score
The trouble with the Clio is the other bits that fail, not the motor.

Spoonman, nice choice but it needs a snail to make it a really good replacement for the S15. I had one in front of me the other day going up a hill, he punched it and I held back for a second before I hit boost, needless to say I came up very quickly in his rear vision mirror.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I havent driven one but if I had a load of cash and was looking for an interesting daily it would be hard to look past the E90 M3 coupe (or saloon for parents or sleepers :D )

Would probably still have a track S15 though :cool:

A charged GT86 could be nice too but will have to wait to see / hear one :nod:

Reaction score
Country
yeah cant say a clio would do it for me if im honest haha. bmw's ive never been into but not guna lie that one is sweet haha.also a amg mercedes would be nice but then your talking alot of money for something thats nice.would love a r34 gtr but yet again thats alot of money haha.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is hard tbh only thing I want atm is an r32 gtr , but I don't think I would replace the 15 with it, maybe a 2nd car... I don't really think there is much out there that comes close to be fair

Mike

Reaction score
Country
This is true, I certainly gave mine some abuse but that's the beauty of it! So thrash-able a proper track car for the road IMO. Those motors are built to bounce of the limit, they're chained and well serviced shouldnt have to many issues! And the facelift models arnt that old, like the 15's there's good ones and bad ones. I'd love another and would be what I'd get if I was in the market for another fast road! :)

Reaction score
The only car that interests me as a replacemnt (not that I'm about to) is the BMW 135i E82 coup. Twin scroll, 3ltr straight six with RWD. Small and compact with a great driveline.

Not as big as the M3, bit of a sleeper.

Just waiting for the right price....;)