What's new

what cars could possibly replace a s15??

Reaction score
Country
i did look at 350z fairladys for a while .cost the same as a s15 but are more power standard and do look quite nice.but then its a 3.5 and my mate said they are a nightmare if they go wrong apparently :s

Reaction score
Country
So your'e callling me gay Nub? Life is about personal choices, if I think your car looks like s,h,i,t,e I wouldn't say it because it's your choice. Respect peoples differences, we don't neccessarily see it your way.
its about respecting people choices and not offending anyone and lets all go hug a rainbow whatever you fecking hippies......Right on sam you wana dis BMW's you go right ahead, there is too many of them in the UK to be a cool car, my last boss in Wiltshire had 3 of them at one stage....... your rant was a good laugh i love that sort of stuff, i have my views, you have yours, OZ has his.
I WILL own a BWM one day cause i dont give a crap what everyone else thinks, only the wife due to having to live with her arse.

Come on people lets not take ourselves to seriously

Reaction score
Country
That looks like a squashed up poor mans M5! BMW's are 100% gay and your gay if you disagree!! I think its the reputation they have over here, your a cock if you own one and most of them are company cars for estate agents. (Followed closely by Audi) for me they drive like crap and have no soul. The day I own a BMW is the day I chop my cock off! :)

The Holden monaro utes are super rare over here, 6.3litre V8 yes please! But I can see why you'd get bored of them over there! Dime a dozen I bet.
granted most bmw's are woeful and boring however consider the following- some of the greatest cars and engines ever made

E46 M3 CSL
1M
135M
V10 M6 and M5
E90 M3 GTS
Z4M coupe

a shame that so much of BM's on the road are company cars and are sooo dreary, but i would own any of those if i could afford them. I would actually consider cutting of my cock to own an M6 V10

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I really didnt mean it in a real way. I was trying to be funny! Fail!

I do hate BMW's though, infact most german cars. M6/M5 BMW, take away the amazing V10 engine, your left with a soulless boring shell! Heavy as an anvil and as ugly as a tug boat! Engines they can do, (well apart from the straight 6's, terrible), but the styling is defo not my taste.

I had a good race with a fully stripped,caged e36 m3 on a track day, he was ever so slightly faster than me through the corners due to my tyre setup and warped brakes. But on the straights we were even! So strip mine out and track tyre me up and its a different ball game.

Reaction score
Country
sam you succeded it was funny..... i think you could get a S15 to corner just as well as any M3, flew up the hills behind where i live the other day and on the huge passing lane section my mate mentioned that his evo would not have gone around there that quick. But thats on tein coilovers, sway bars etc, Eagle F1s and a good goemetry setup