What's new

what cars could possibly replace a s15??

Reaction score
Country
Having sold mine, this.

Only other thing I'd consider again is a DC5. I loved mine nearly as much as my 15.
before i ever seen a s15 i wanted a dc5 and went to look at one at a import garage and seen a s15 i wanted it straight away.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I've always wanted a Noble M12 :) they are going for about 20-25k these days I think, so still out of my price range :(

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Good choices apart from auss! a BMW....really? and the gayest one they make! if i was in aus then i'd have a holden V8 ute! they are soooo cool!

The cars ive always and still want are: AE86, R32 GTR, R34 GTR, skyline 110, 73 celica liftback gt, TVR sagaris and Lexus LFA nurburg edition.

i think a car you own should make you feel like a little boy every time you drive it.

I love DC5 and ek9 but after 300bhp vtec just isn't enough.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I would have a BMW 1m they are tail happy fun :D or an e46 csl would be decent too but I'm not really into German cars after driving do many

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
You gotta bang silvia's sister, sylphy hahaha.... Just kidding, for me fd3s, exactly what I'm getting in the uk, deposit and insurance sorted! Just thought once in my lifetime I need to have some rotary experience, not forgetting the the stunning curves this car has. Still a head turner for a nearing 20 year old car.

Reaction score
Country

They're not gay, they look good. BMW is a very popular car here in Aus as are a lot of European Marques

dont worry OZ im on your team, (team old boys who can have what they want now in life) i told the misses that a M3 or 190E-Cosworth is next on the list and im not selling the S15 to get it either, along with a track/drift only S14 or R32............ i cant stand holdens or fords, utes.............. what the hell?!? a ute is a practical tool carrying thing, thats why my hilux is a hilux not a low-lux with 20" rims

Reaction score
Thanks Spoonman for you *cough* mature support and yes utes are for tradies to do work, and whats with the dumped Hilux's with 20" chromies sticker bombed with shaved doors and tailgate???

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
That looks like a squashed up poor mans M5! BMW's are 100% gay and your gay if you disagree!! I think its the reputation they have over here, your a cock if you own one and most of them are company cars for estate agents. (Followed closely by Audi) for me they drive like crap and have no soul. The day I own a BMW is the day I chop my cock off! :)

The Holden monaro utes are super rare over here, 6.3litre V8 yes please! But I can see why you'd get bored of them over there! Dime a dozen I bet.

Reaction score
That looks like a squashed up poor mans M5! BMW's are 100% gay and your gay if you disagree!! I think its the reputation they have over here, your a cock if you own one and most of them are company cars for estate agents. (Followed closely by Audi) for me they drive like crap and have no soul. The day I own a BMW is the day I chop my cock off! :)

The Holden monaro utes are super rare over here, 6.3litre V8 yes please! But I can see why you'd get bored of them over there! Dime a dozen I bet.
So your'e callling me gay Nub? Life is about personal choices, if I think your car looks like s,h,i,t,e I wouldn't say it because it's your choice. Respect peoples differences, we don't neccessarily see it your way.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Oh dude *face palm* that was one hell of a rant hahaha

I can see where you're coming from though, there is a major stigma attached with BMW's in the UK for the younger generation of people (inc me)..

But it doesn't mean I'd turn away a nicely tuned M3 CSL full blown out track car or a touring car though d: