What's new

Drive it like you stole it

Reaction score
Country
thats the kind of person who needs to have the crap kicked out of him and his car taken off him. its all good giving you car a good thrash but he came close so many times to hitting people and everyone else's car that hes just a stupid Muppet, and notice how old he is too. I hate getting associated with dickheads like that

Reaction score
Country
yea you can see people having to pull over to not get hit and people run off the road :no:, i agree we all like a good laugh in are car but to do that and not feel ashamed is beyond me, and yea noticed the bold head,,, he must of grown threw it or something

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
Here is a post by Driftworks after someone posted that video in their forums last week:

We're just going to repost this reply from Anthony Espinola in response to the retarded M5 street driving video we post a couple days ago, as it may have been missed by many. Read it and tell us you still think what he's doing is okay!:

"This is where i used to live, in The Republic of Georgia in Tbilisi, (i remember alot of the streets in this video) his name is Tevsi, which means fisherman i think... He won the DRIFT KING competition, which was held for the memory of the last Drift King competition winner , a guy named Poteli. (its not really drift its just doughnuts around witches hats). Poteli killed 6 or 7 people when he slammed head on in his BMW with a bus full of innocent people and killed himself and a friend in the process. The whole country is full of insane drivers and you CAN get away with driving like this, but they started to crack down on it alot... they impounded my skyline once... so yeah I am not suprised they can get away with it. there are many many fatal accidents there..."

Personally i would be surprised if hes still alive at this stage. Lets just hope no innocent people have been hurt if he did crash! :no:

Reaction score
Country
Here is a post by Driftworks after someone posted that video in their forums last week:

We're just going to repost this reply from Anthony Espinola in response to the retarded M5 street driving video we post a couple days ago, as it may have been missed by many. Read it and tell us you still think what he's doing is okay!:

"This is where i used to live, in The Republic of Georgia in Tbilisi, (i remember alot of the streets in this video) his name is Tevsi, which means fisherman i think... He won the DRIFT KING competition, which was held for the memory of the last Drift King competition winner , a guy named Poteli. (its not really drift its just doughnuts around witches hats). Poteli killed 6 or 7 people when he slammed head on in his BMW with a bus full of innocent people and killed himself and a friend in the process. The whole country is full of insane drivers and you CAN get away with driving like this, but they started to crack down on it alot... they impounded my skyline once... so yeah I am not suprised they can get away with it. there are many many fatal accidents there..."

Personally i would be surprised if hes still alive at this stage. Lets just hope no innocent people have been hurt if he did crash! :no:
:eek: how the hell can someone get away with that, i cant believe that other country's don't get involved and stop this if it goes on all the time, all i think is if a tire goes bang whose he going to hit because worst of all it looks like its in rush hour, thanks for the info though i find it interesting how different country's view driving and ways off dealing with it and this has shocked me

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Underfunded/under equipped police = easy to get away (well should be except within town centres etc.

This guy is certainly a mad man, and somehow has tires made of concrete