What's new

Football.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
About as general as thread titles go that!

Car people generally hate the sport, but always been massive fan, saturday mornings are football accumulators bacon sarnies and soccerAM! All my family are from Birmingham and grown up a Aston Villa fan.... Who are completely terrible this year(most years...) I went to two games in four days the other week and saw 1 goal and with a 3 hour trip each way it tested my faith! Tonight we go knocked out the capital one cup by Bradford City, a division 2 club.

I'm aware I'm venting right now but I need some release! I'm boring Facebook/twitter with the Villa abuse!

There any football pundits out there with good car taste want to give me anymore abuse?!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I like to watch footy but don't support anyone , that way I can just enjoy watching it! Having a tough time of it ATM you boys! Nice to see someone whose support never waivers though unlike many an arsenal fan ha ha ha

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Same as you pal, massive ManU fan though but I am actually from Manchester! I go to old Trafford when I can but I do enjoy a few pints down the pub with a few mates to watch the match, never miss a game. Still watch soccer AM as well!

Just saw skyports new now about Bradford, fairytale for them but not good for Villa you needed that win to try and push on..

Reaction score
Country
It could be worse you could be a Glasgow Rangers fan like myself playing in a league against farmers and fishermen . At least villa play in one off the best leagues in the world but there form is shocking

Reaction score
Country
i see bradford gave chelsea a good game- they ve ahad a good cup run this year