Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Like the thread title says.
Would be fun to know what the S15 people use for daily driving :)

I'll start.

VW Golf -95 (rolling stones edition)

Got a loud sound-system in it to compensate for the boring handling and tired engine.
90hp from a 4 cylinder shit-engine.

may fit a front strut brace and new sport-chocks with lowering springs to be able to go over 30km/h in a roundabout without falling off the drivers seat. :wack:
This car needs all the body-stiffening help it can get.

Pics are with the winter tires fitted on 14" steel wheels.
I have a set of Black 15" alloys with Pirellis on them for summer use :D

The astonishing bit about this car is the mileage.
in 11 years it has only done 50000km (31000miles).
Used to belong to my aunt and was mostly sat outside her apartment :)

J

Jono

I just bought a runaround motor for me and the missus (well, the missus really :indiff: )

Will post pics later but it's a '93 Mazda 323F 1.6i Auto. Just 74k on the clock and it runs smooth as anything... got it with 8 months MOT and 7 months Tax... for the bargain price of ?400!!! :D With a kenwood CD player in it too :nod:

Great little car for ?400, cannot complain.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yako, thats a tidy looking golf you have there :thumbs:

Here's my daily driver -

Yes it is the Focus :rolleyes:, 115bhp, 250NM torque and 45mpg :thumbs:, its actually good fun :nod:, only gets washed when it rains, as you may have guessed :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Topper said:
Yako, thats a tidy looking golf you have there :thumbs:

Here's my daily driver -

Yes it is the Focus :rolleyes:, 115bhp, 250NM torque and 45mpg :thumbs:, its actually good fun :nod:, only gets washed when it rains, as you may have guessed :)
I was hoping it was the Merc CLS :)
Then you could sell that and spend lots and lots and lots on the S15 :D

S

S15_silvia_

ive got a 05 ford sport ka 100bhp and is 900kgs so its fun to chuck about lol will post up a photo later..but im getting rid of both (other car starlet gt turbo)coz when i get my s15 spec-r i want a cheap run around not a new car lol

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Here's my daily drive :)

Excellent for carrying loads of stuff, good in the snow, good for going across fields :p and excellent for transporting 6MT gearboxes :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
slammedmind said:
Yakozan said:
slammedmind said:
got a good ol lil 1.3 ;)

I recognize that spot :D

Did you import the car yourself or through an import-company?
same guys i buy most of my cars from mate, same place you got that nice skyline :thumbs:
Correct :)
Also sourced my S15 through them from the auctions. Then you must have had contact with dear Mr. Hideo Yamada :D

I saw that you didn't get your S15 from Hideo, but from another place with very similar name ;)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys i thought i would let see my new monster i brought for my daily runabout :rotfl:
its pretty mint Honda Civic 1.5LS Vtec 96 N reg 54k on the clock fully eletric A/C its even got remote engine start haha please excuse the chav bumpers iam trying my best to find some standard ones i got the front but the guy didnt have the rear one oh and it was cheap thats why...
come on give me ya comments....:D

Reaction score
Thats the daily driver over there <- Yes its the SpecR - sod it. You never now when there's gonna be a nice wet roundabout that would have been completely wasted if I was in the Mrs's Clio Sport 172!

Reaction score
Correct :)
Also sourced my S15 through them from the auctions. Then you must have had contact with dear Mr. Hideo Yamada :D

I saw that you didn't get your S15 from Hideo, but from another place with very similar name ;)
you really dont miss anything do you? :)

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Current daily driver :thumbs: :thumbs:

Costs a bomb (can get through 40quids worth of optimax in about 150 miles!!!) BUT, its so much fun to drive :D , AND its more fun than nicely's Hilux in the snow :nod: :nod: altho i may get stuck a bit more often!!

Next daily driver will be the S15, I buy these things to use and I will use it :thumbs:

I also have a ford mondeo TD which is officially the most uninspiring drive EVER! I get seasick when i go round corners!!! Cheap though.

J.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
AND its more fun than nicely's Hilux in the snow :nod: :nod:.
Not off-road it wouldn't be... :D Plus, I doubt you'd fit a bumper, gearbox, set of brake discs, brake shoes, manifold, oil, and huge quantities of other miscellaneous junk in the back (at the same time). :p

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Not off-road it wouldn't be... :D Plus, I doubt you'd fit a bumper, gearbox, set of brake discs, brake shoes, manifold, oil, and huge quantities of other miscellaneous junk in the back (at the same time). :p
Offroad.......Its a rally car dont ya know :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

J.