What's new

post pics of your daily driver if not a S15

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Wind the coilovers up a bit and jobs a goodun :rotfl: :rotfl: no problem :wack:

Thats a nice puddle youre driving through dude :thumbs: maybe "puddle" is a slight understatement tho!!!

J.

G

Get_Real

Thats my daily driver in the background..........

I WISH!!!!!!

Nah it's just a boring ol Honda Civic Coupe like the one below

Actually, this Honda is pretty amazing space wise and for a non turbo car its not too bad too!! I carried 4 people, 3 suitcases, 2 handluggages, 2 duffel bags and lotsa Xmas pressies all the way from London to Surrey without being uncomfortable!!

Obviously the Hilux might (only just mind!) be slightly better........

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
dont worry its all gonna be changed very soon ive got the standard bumpers got a rear spoiler front and rear lip and a grill coming for it then its gonna get painted all at once then it will looks pretty again thank god..:D give me two or three weeks and i will have it sorted

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
kinda bored and just wanna show u guys the new family member... dad got pi$$ed of with the VW polo he had and went jap :nod: and got himself a 56plate toyota collora 1.6vvti in black what you guys think and of course i get use of it :D

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Nice rolla ming :thumbs: i know of a good ownersclub with a great supermod on it :D

Heres my daily drive , my supercharged yaris T sport.

Last edited:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
haha nice well its not gonna have anything done to it at all its dads and he just drives it
its gonna stay as it is..:)

E

evade

my daily is a turbocharged nissan micra. used to run 10psi, put out 150hp at the front wheels..but now im stripping it and selling. had full suspension as well..was such a fun car to drive around.

E

evade

lol they are called a starlet down in oz.

a guy i know has one down here who regularly takes it to the strip..it manages 12s down the quarter. and it looks totally standard..has stockies with slicks at the front, all you can see is a big frontmount..

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
my daily is a turbocharged nissan micra. used to run 10psi, put out 150hp at the front wheels..but now im stripping it and selling. had full suspension as well..was such a fun car to drive around.

nissan micra My first car what a fun car as standard aswell mine was only a 1.0L with something like 60bhp but it was fun keke:D

Reaction score
lol this is my 8th starlet and my 3rd high powered one, tires dont last ill agree but its worth it :D. Its got a huge spec but the basics are fully rebuilt engine, steel rods, forgies, 256deg cams, and a tdo5. its caged, got a diff the lot!