What's new

atttiude

R

Russ

hey all

little incident today where this guy and his kid are crossing the road on a speed bump, i stopped but this guy still felt the need to mouth at me "this is a walkway you **cking T**T and walked away, left me alittle suprised at how someone just says that to a stranger with his kid as well, i could have been a nutcase and got out the car to confront him.. any1 else have these types of encounters?

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The apocalypse must have been getting him down. In any case doesn't sound like he was using a zebra crossing

Reaction score
Country
sorry to here that happen Russ i don't no why people have to be so rude thou the car you drive can influence peoples opinions off you, for instance ive noticed in my golf iam a normal person and people say thanks when i let them out and don't sit right up my backside but in the s15 ive given up with all that due to my temper getting the better of me when they blank me, manners don't cost nothing, and ive seen friends get the same treatment, thou on the other hand ive had alot off people stop to say what a nice car and be nice :) yea and that's what we want :D

R

Russ

The apocalypse must have been getting him down. In any case doesn't sound like he was using a zebra crossing
it wasnt, it was just a raised hump between the two paths making it easier for ppl to walk across there. lol the end never came , wonder when the next one is predicted.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I don't seem to get a problem with attitude, noone getting in my way and getting akward. With standard bodywork maybe it is subtle enough to not make people defensive, but the car is quick enough to fit around people so if anything people see it is fast and let me through. Some people will always be in a bigger rush on the motorway so I think they would get close regardless, such bad driving.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't seem to get any attitude . I get a lot of people pulling over and letting me pass though ha ha ha on my way to work through the lanes I get it regularly people get scared I think ha ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Some people are jealous. I get a lot of attitude on motorways from the BMWs, Audi's etc. Even in the city, no body lets me go or they try and cut me up, even when I'm driving normally.. Oh well. As long as they don't touch my car I just let them go....

Jay

Reaction score
im a truck driver and i get attitude all the time from small minded prick car drivers, who dont know the speed limits for lorries. funnily enuf in my silvia, i never get attitude unless you are counting the saxo owners wanting to race (guys really? grow up, get a proper car then come see me, so i can still tell you to f**k off)

Reaction score
Country
im a truck driver and i get attitude all the time from small minded prick car drivers, who dont know the speed limits for lorries. funnily enuf in my silvia, i never get attitude unless you are counting the saxo owners wanting to race (guys really? grow up, get a proper car then come see me, so i can still tell you to f**k off)
You do have to laugh at the "hot hatches" that try it. Not even worth entertaining them....

Jay

Reaction score
to be fair, i had a chavved up saxo pull up next to me at some lights a few weeks back, he wound down the window and said "mate, im not gonna insult you by asking to drag, but could you make my day and give it some beans when you go, so i can see/hear it?" i did as asked (he was polite after all) and half a mile further up the road he caught up at next lights and said to me in a very excited schoolboy voice "that was f**king awesome dude, i would give anything to own one"
the correct response shoulda been "how about £10k?" but i refrained.... after all he was only about 7 yrs old!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ha ha yeah is true actually there are quite a few who just want you to give it the beans had that a few times myself not at the light but driving along they staring across and telling me to give it some welly then get the thumbs up and massage smiles after lol

Jay

Reaction score
the thing is, most of us were the "fast as f**k saxo crew" several years ago (ok maybe not saxo in my case, but i had a souped up vaux nova that looking back was just plain nasty). the biggest issues nowadays is the advent of movies like fast and furious, that glamourises the street racing culture, and makes these saxo lads think they are vin diesel and can take on anyone down the 1/4!
the main reason i never take them on in a drag race and crap on them is that i dont wanna die coz "baz" shagged his tyres earlier in the evening and smashes me off the road.
oh yeah and the wife would remove my ability to father kids if i entertained any thoughts of street racing....

edit:- apologies to the OP, went a lil off topic there for a mo haha

Last edited:
R

Russ

lol no worries, i had that when i owned a starlet gt, but was a normal guy prob middle aged id guess, asked me to give it alittle and then when next lights said great little car lol. put a smile on my face.

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
hey all

little incident today where this guy and his kid are crossing the road on a speed bump, i stopped but this guy still felt the need to mouth at me "this is a walkway you **cking T**T and walked away, left me alittle suprised at how someone just says that to a stranger with his kid as well, i could have been a nutcase and got out the car to confront him.. any1 else have these types of encounters?
I got a pretty short temper with p*cks like that, think i would have got out and said your crossing a f*cking road not a path pr*ck :mad:. best one i saw was down in Southampton, some pr*t was trying to cross a dual carriageway near the lights and was bitching cause the car in front didn't slow down for him initially and started to hold me and everyone up behind him on a green light. Really would have been tempted to floor it then considering its a busy road and a proper crossing was just further up the road (lazy git)

R

Russ

guess some people think law would back them up and then all their friends get them try sue lol. so many times iv heard people saying sue them nowadays, sad as that just makes us pay more for other things.

Reaction score
Country
i couldn't agree with you more jay lorry drivers get a really hard time on the roads, some people have no idea and then some people have warped ideas of people who drive lorry's,,,,,:confused:,,,, weirdos haha and krish iam the same as long as my cars al right, i drive so much more careful in my s15, sad as it sound it would break my heart if something happened to it lol :ghey:, and pegs respect my man the sxi massive they from the west stains massive geezer :rotfl:

Reaction score
Country
I know it's bad how attached you get!
Especially after this

My perfect 14a, written off by a lorry trying to cross 4 lanes of traffic! On my birthday....

Having the 15 definitely makes up for it though! Cheers for that Adam :)

Jay

Reaction score
^^
owch!! looks repairable though, but your car is never the same after something like that happens. plus resale value takes a nosedive after an insurance claim.

the thing to remember is that as much as we love our cars, they are replaceable, unlike the soft squishy meatbags that we call our bodies!!