What's new

Turbo tractor

Reaction score
Country
Chris that is the best video ive ever seen actually no that's best thing ive ever seen mate thank you so much for that its really made me smile :thumbs: and tractor drifting it needs to happen lads and Chris you got the right idea mate i support you on it haha cause lets face it if you do that on a farmers field and get caught haha :wave: bye bye cause they isn't going to catch you

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha I'm on it!! I'm feeling hot rod sparkle and flames paint job just for fun!!
Just couldn't stop laughing/smiling when I was watching so had to be shared quality vid!!
When he was reversing up at the beginning I was thinking it wasn't gonna be that quick then he just boosts of like a crazy man!!! Awesome?!!

Reaction score
Country
and a red neck i am, yeee harrr boy squeal like a piggy mummy, :eek: no ive said it out load again :eek:
the bit that does me is when the cars following him and he leaves it standing, and hes in a tractor haha :rotfl: thank the lord for people like that
sparkle and flames paint job :thumbs: and then some chrome spinners to finish it off :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Would love to see that holding up traffic then soon as a car goes to overtake disappears into the distance.