What's new

IM OFF!

K

kieran

start my new job today with fusioncaraudio.com :thumbs: andwhat am i doing for my firstday? collecting my company demo car and then going on tour with the rest of the guys to holland for 10 days :D

im so excited :D so ill speak to guys when i return :thumbs: and ill get some pics to along with the new pics of my car as i keep promising ;) as shes coming off road for the winter for some rather nice fettling :cool:

K

kieran

:wave: ha ha i have returned :D

well its been lets say amusing the last few weeks lol, the day i was leaving i was in the silvia and got stopped on the motorway for "an excesive speed" not big and not clever was rushing was early hours of the morning and even the copper said the only reason he was letting me off with the 3 points and fine instead of the ban i should get was because i was driving consideratly and not like a twat :thumbs: picked my car up, a blinged out pimp my ride clio, 1.2 :cry: its not my cup of tea but has been built well and to be honest its a free car to plod about in and demo the products and aspires to a large portion of our customer base :thumbs: and stops the miles going up in the s15 :thumbs:

the job is cool as are the people im working with and on my travels saw 2 s13's and a shed load of 100sx's got talking to one fella with a 100sx and he lifts the bonnet to show me.............................sr20det crazy dutch people this thing went like a rocket lol and i have to say had been fitted well looked very "factory" :thumbs:

did a tour of amsterdam as is my duty ;) i checked out the red light area, god i have led a sheltered life lol and before anyone asks i just walked right on through with my colleagues! we did however take over a irish bar, what a heavy head i had in the morning ;) man those guys can drink :D

pics will follow but not till wednesday, off to a photo shoot monday with the cars
:D roll on models :thumbs:

so now i have th company car the s15 will come off the road in the next few weeks and hopefully into a body shop soon :thumbs:

now my dilemer is do i take the engine out and be a little silly and can my credit card take the abuse