What's new

Its My Birthday !!!! 25th!!!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys thought i would let u know its my 25th today i feel old but not as old as some hey no need to mention any name .... :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
hey guys thought i would let u know its my 25th today i feel old but not as old as some hey no need to mention any name .... :D
:rotfl:
Have you started to think about your retirement yet :D
Happy birthday :wave:

So...... What did you get :)
Some new flashy white wheels perhaps?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Minggggggg
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have a good one mate :thumbs:

K

kieran

happy birthday fella hope its a good one and that you get al the s15 toys you asked for ;) :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
thanks guys i aint got much to do today just work really but iam going to london for very late dinna after work thats about 12am hahah...with a bunch of good frds but its all good :thumbs:

Reaction score
sushiming said:
thanks guys i aint got much to do today just work really but iam going to london for very late dinna after work thats about 12am hahah...with a bunch of good frds but its all good :thumbs:
So your B. day is on Chinese Moon Cake day as well :D , have fun ;)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh man celabrate my bday and moon fest lor heheh gonna eat at may flower in london u know where?

Reaction score
Yeah know where that is but not tried it before. Was goin to go out with my GF to eat but decided to stay in now :(

Have a nice day anyway :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
cheers guys was not too bad bit tired after everything but i got a few toys as presents hehe briaded brake hose and a turbo elbow hehe but now they have got that i have to get the front pipe aswell damit :D
o and got a scarf from another frd which i can say is female very nice one too hehe :cool: nope and shes not my girlfriend either

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
also talking about the presents i got was an turbo elbow i think its a S14 one so if i get a front pipe can i still get a S15 one or will it have to be a S14 one??

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
also talking about the presents i got was an turbo elbow i think its a S14 one so if i get a front pipe can i still get a S15 one or will it have to be a S14 one??
I run a S14 elbow with a Greddy S15 front-pipe (I think? It came with the car but fitted with the stock elbow and cat. So should be S15 specific.)
No problems what so ever.

The elbow is a biaaatch to fit the first time you do it unless removing the turbo.
It's pretty straight forward but there is one bolt which is very hard to get too.
Chopping a spanner in half makes the jobb with that bolt much easier. Still takes a couple of hours though.