What's new

This might be the one... :)

N

Nick

By the looks of it... ;)

Dunno what the suspension is yet tho...

And unfortunately its not a Touring model... Which I really wanted...

And im not liking the 300zx wheels...

But hey, if its the right price, then thats all good... 62000 miles, and fsh...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Standard suspension except for the pineapple rings. They'll tighten up the chassis.

IMO the cloth seats are much more comfortable and supportive than the leather :nod:

N

Nick

yeah that seems to be the case with most leather seats... they get slippery round corners...

First things on the list for me would be a nice set of 17s... I think Buddy clubs... Or some Wedsport... Then some coilovers... Oh and a turbo timer, as there isnt one stated, but should have one, for ease... ;)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Don't be quick to dismiss the Z32 alloys. With 245s on they are very wide and stick like glue. Shame they look dated these days...

N

Nick

Nicely said:
Don't be quick to dismiss the Z32 alloys. With 245s on they are very wide and stick like glue. Shame they look dated these days...

Thats the only thing I dont like about them is the look... The width is fine... I might buy it with standard then get the wheels i want... We'll see... Viewing tmro..

S

S15_silvia_

i think thats the 200sx off of streetfire.net,theres a video on there of that car it destroys a FTO up a dual carrige way fast car..sounds nice to