🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice :cool:
Like this forum better than the old one. And better smilies to :wave:

Question:
Do you have any webspace to put programs on. Like the Nissan Fast for example?
the link on SXOC has gone dead and it would be good to have it related to the site.

:)

Edit:
Someone should change the forum link on www.s15oc.com and add a thumbs up smilie :nod:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Short answer: no. One person downloading FAST is a lot of bandwidth. Same goes for other stuff. It may be possible to add stuff later. However, at this early stage bandwidth and space needs to be monitored to get a better idea of usage. :)

R

RyanNK

Hey peoples..

Top job at getting the site up and running Nicely, sucks that you couldnt pull the info over from the other site but we will make up for that. :nod:

I reckon we need a new banner! Sorry but the current one is :sleep: I guess my question is do you plan on keeping this colour scheme or going with something else once the site is up and running in full swing?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Out of all of the available phpbb schemes, the site admins agreed that this one was was the easiest to read and the best laid out, so on that front it probably won't change for a bit.

As for the logo, it was something I threw together to get rid of the phpbb logo. :cry:

We're quite happy to consider submissions for a better logo. Just remember that we need a version which is the same size as the current one... :)

R

RyanNK

Nicely said:
We're quite happy to consider submissions for a better logo. Just remember that we need a version which is the same size as the current one... :)
Dayumm its tiny :eek:

S

S15R

haha when i first saw this, i thought it was S15 "D"WNERS CLUB :rolleyes:

it looks fine in the post but on the banner it got shrunk :p