What's new

jadlea's s15 spec R

J

jadlea

yeah thanks Jase but the old wheels were a little too impractical for daily use and really rough ride. Hasn't really made any difference with just a filter on the breather but it's only a temporary fix while I get some bigger fittings for the catch can install.

Reaction score
Country
Looking good mate, like the wheels actualy, tough tuner type rims..

Looking forward to seeing the paint, good job on the full sand back and smooth before the paint, will look the nuts...

J

jadlea

So the car has come back from the shop with the flaring and new paint job done. I'm really happy with the outcome so far. just took a few happy snaps in the driveway but ill get some better pics later on.

also had some time to strip back the brembo's and paint them up while i wait for the new decals to arrive

VHT burnt copper!

K

Kojo

thats gona look real nice when lowered,nice job,love the color choice for brakes also

Reaction score
Country
That is some serious sexy flare going on there! :cool:

Do you know any measurements? i.e +20mm front flare +25 rear?

Also what skirts are you running are they vertex ones?

Last edited:
J

jadlea

sorry FruitBooter i actually wouldnt have a clue what the measurements are, they were just done to fit these wheels at a certain camber setting. And about the skirts - i honestly thought they came standard on the spec - R over here but i'll look into it further

Decals applied, now just the final clear coat and ready to go on

Reaction score
more pics! specially front view of the fender pull, i wana see how the pull blends with the front bumper.
why did you pull it so much? car needs to be lowered more. not really a big fan of the wheels but its a clean ass car

Reaction score
Country
Nope those skirts are different, they look much better than the aero ones though imo, they seem to flow with the design of the car better and also look a tad lower. :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice flares but like everyone says needs to be lowered for more stance now...

Black car + black wheels = deffo need some tyre shine on them sidewalls!! :p

J

jadlea

ok thought i'd throw a few of the new pics up. I do actually want to drop it a bit more but hate scraping going up driveways etc.
Ive done a few small things to her like put the new smoked tail lights on

Brembo's and slotted rotors installed

HKS circle earth system and BMC stopper

and gktech Eccentric throttle wheel put on :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
How did you find the difference with the throttle wheel. I saw these a little while back and wondered if they were worth it.

J

jadlea

Thanks boys. Meddler it is a noticable difference with the throttle wheel and i actually stalled it a couple of times because the point were i usually rev it too and find the friction point with the clutch is now a bit further down but overall very happy

J

jadlea

"throttle wheel makes the travel of the throttle cable down low in the rev range longer and gives you more control, and makes the travel up high shorter for instant throttle response." Its a good bang for buck mod and only takes about 10-15 mins to install