Hawks

These are better pics of my new car :)
Specs/Additions:
Japspeed Exhaust
HKS Dump Valve
HKS Indution Kit
DRS Rev Counter
SSR Prof's 17inch
Coilovers that i dont know much about and looking to change. Also have a future pic! I intend to get the Work Emotional XD9s in the pic, not sure what size/dimension yet! Cheers please comment.

These are the rims!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Looks super clean mate! Quite like the look of it on the ssr's myself, I wouldn't be in any rush to change them! :)

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate..

Nice and clean example by the looks.. I prefer the last pic for sure...

Any plans for it?

Reaction score
Welcome man, nice clean looking car there. I think it looks way better on the white rims too!

H

Hawks

Sweet im glad you do lol. I did have my doubts as i do have it on ssr's which i know are hard to get hold of :) Plans i think in time is the new coilys ive been asking about first, then the xd9's and front carbon lip then maybe later a decent boost controler plus intercooler. These last two might take a while tho if you know what i mean and i need to know more about them and finding the right product! :) Cheers

CMR

Reaction score
Country
What width and offset are the SSR's? Might be interested if you do sell them in the future :)

Car looks nice by the way

H

Hawks

Cheers man! I'd probably be looking to sell around April/May. There not great but anyway: Fronts; 215/45R17 91W and Backs:235/45ZR17 97W. hope this helps cheers.