What's new

Vinnie's Spec R Project

Reaction score
Country
I bought mine from them too, also supposedly one owner, frankly I don't believe it. Three weeks till mine arrives, just left Cyprus. Also have some wheels, aero parts and exhaust waiting for it lol.

Reaction score
Country
Well my car has left Japan week and my contact has sent out the paper work.

Let the fun times begin:D

Reaction score
Country
My car from Peter arrived, hope you went FOB, it came in quite a bit cheaper than the CIF I was quoted. Car is good and I'm happy enough, but there are a number of defects which he didn't mention to me. Holes drilled in the glovebox lid, console with half the silver coating rubbed off, small perforation in each door card, a tweeter hanging out by the wires. Fukuoka is definitely salt free though, underneath is ridiculously immaculate it honestly looks like it's fresh off the production line.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah mate I did a FOB, yeah I did remember seeing your back silvia from him, I was gonna buy that and do a det transfer. But I've already done that on my last s15.

Well at least the underside is all rust free mate, heh I guess Peter didn't think you pick up on the other the defects lol.

Reaction score
Country
Well got some upgrade over the last few weeks, got a FMIC and and Brembo's thanks too Chris. Got yellow pads and bigger discs aswel:)
Also thought while it was sunny too clean the exhaust system :p That took awhile too do heh.

Reaction score
Country
Heh cheers dude

Well finally collected my silvia, just been busy too post lol.
Had Chris over doing er all the work lol, also bought a Japspeed decat and wash and clay bar her.
Just have to wait for my plates and hope they arrive before crimbo!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I'll see if I can change the tittle if you can't be arsed vinnie to start a new thread??

Looks tidy though man, and I will defo be hitting you up for some Japanese advice and info!

Reaction score
Country
I'll see if I can change the tittle if you can't be arsed vinnie to start a new thread??

Looks tidy though man, and I will defo be hitting you up for some Japanese advice and info!
Oh please change my title, I am that lazy :p
yeah No worries Sam, hope I can help