What's new

Neils S15

CMR

Reaction score
Country
:thumbs:

Stickers can look good, but only in windows IMO not on bodywork. Unless its sponsership decals on a drift car etc.

My mate has some funny ones in his rear window, but recently people seem to be getting hold of every sticker they can :rolleyes:

Reaction score
CMR: That sounds about right! Looks stupid to me but its their cars i guess. I'll try and get some new photos soon :thumbs:

Cheers dude :cool: Nah not a lot now really, i bought this car because its fast out the box, looks good and i'm not modifying it :wack: But that lasted 2 weeks :D At some point i wouldnt mind a BBK and maybe a steering wheel, just little pieces like that really as i go along. Clutch and gearbox are next on the list then hopefully next year clean and reseal the underside along with a respray after a de-rusting session :cool:

Reaction score
Make sure you use a HSS holesaw Peglio ;) I already had 1 laying around being a plumber.

I'm glad to see its getting positive comments so far :D

Yesterday i popped down to a mates bodyshop where i hang around most weekends, finally after a lot of prep he gave his 14a a respray (still has work to do). Being the kind person he is he mixed up some of his black with some lacquer, so we whipped out the tail lights, prepped and tinted, baked and refitted. This was inspired from seeing these lights tinted at Awesomefest.

Heres a before as i didnt take 1 yesterday :eek:

It always looks weird looking at your car with no lights lol

And after

I think they look slightly darker in the photo, but my phone camera is poo anyway.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice one mate,can I get it from somewhere like screwfix?
As for the lights,they look sweet! Black and grey defo works!

Reaction score
I think its about time i gave this a bit of an update :wack:

Spare gearbox is here for when mine eventually gives up, 46k box and i've just rolled over 47k
Exeddy clutch, pressure plate and release bearing are ready for when the clutch gives up, going to skim the stock flywheel
DW tension rods still need fitting but i'm also thinking of getting DW steering rack spacers
Fitted an Apex oil cooler with filter relocation, great piece of kit
Also now have Autogauge oil pressure and temperature gauges fitted into vents
150mm gearknob fitted, makes it very easy to find gears!
I have a stock bumper which is getting modified to make a bigger mouth, work started on this yesterday, needs a few more hours work to be ready for paint
Also yesterday i got a wire brush out and ground down the rear arches, under the rear end if it looked suspicious and behind the rear bumper. Luckily it looked worse than it was as it was just surface rust :) Hats off to the guy i paid to underseal it when i first bought it, its going to take a lot to chew through the amount of primer and underseal he applied underneath so very happy with that and my mind can rest.
Tomorrow should see me taking the front wings and bumper off and doing some rust treatment on the front end, whilst i'm doing this my mate will possibly continue with modifying the spare front bumper :cool:
Once the bumper is done and i've finished de-rusting it will get a hit of paint to tidy it up. Theres not much rust at all TBH i just want to be a step in front so hopefully not be long, not a full respray yet but primer arches dont look the best :no:

I'm sure theres some bits i've missed but that will teach me for leaving it so long! Hopefully i'll remember to update a bit more.

Last edited: