What's new

Control's S15 Spec-R Aero

C

clive

The fitment on those lights looks spot on! You have a very nice build ongoing :)

C

Controll3d

Bit boring fast forward with project.

Installed new speakers at front. Pioneer TS-E170Ci set. Great set and clean sound, but needs bit more bass. Need to get subwoofer once get bit extra money.

Taillights and new rear fog in action.

HID kit installed at front. Did make custom brackets so now ballasts are installed on original spots. Now brackets painted black ofc. :)

When moved to other side with underbody protection. Notice some damage i had not seen before. Car have taken quite hit at some point.

Removed all/most of rust and couple coats of roststop primer. Got protection finished quite quicky. Just really needed to get car back on the road.

Managed to get bumper installed almost perfect with all the damage it have taken and no original brackets left to use.

And out off garage and washed.

Last edited:
C

Controll3d

continue...

Small photoshoot with friends polo. :)

Rest of the pics: http://controll3d.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Autot/Muut/12.05.2012/

Fun ended almost fast as it started. As soon as got car back on the road notice something odd. Clutch was slipping randomly between 3000-4000rpm, but hoped it to last just a bit and was driving it gently.
Didn't help and it went bad pretty quickly since car is my daily drive (300-500km/week). After couple weeks it was so bad it was slipping uphill without boost!

So we are back in garage now. :(

Box is almost off now. So can also check state of flywheel before ordering new parts.
Even if it's fine, should i keep dual mass and find uprated kit for it or go with DW lightweight flywheel+get "normal" clutch kit?

Any recommentations for clutch? For now i'm driving it with bit more boost than stock. Needs to handle daily and also some slightly aggressive driving.

Last edited: