What's new

Mike's Spec-R

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I never had the brackets with my original spats, there is a bracket on the replicas which was part of the originals but when it comes to the m6 bolts on the inside edge, all you need to do is use a penny washer Which sits behind the edge of he bumper to retain them in place. They fitted perfectly and never came loose in 2+ years of being fitted :)
I need to add that the only reason i couldn't get inntouch with Martin as I now know was because he had other things going on. I will vouch for his stuff as I bought one of his body kits for my own car and it's spot on.....

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Update 7th Dec!

Thought I'd stick some pics up of the car I've collected over the past few months, and to collect some motavation to change the starter motor in this weather! :)

Some HKS dress up stuff and bov, I'm a sucker for the 'tiiisch' :)

Cleaned her this week, she's now a very clean paper weight!

I snapped this up off of Benko, nice howl and smart jdm look to it.

This parked up when i was down the dvla in Exeter the other month, excuse the parking i had to swing it in to get a quick pic! The suit that got out of it didnt even glace at the 15!

And left to fit...
Gizzmo boost controller(no pic)

Rear spats (copies)

And after THREE months its arrived!

TA DAAA!! The genuine article.:cool::D

Can't wait to get it running again and all the aero gear fitted! :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Cheers fellas! :) Should hopefully be getting sorted need week, found a few bits of rust that have needed sorting at the same time which has been a pain!

Snapped up some goodies from Craig too so there'll be a few horses being let out in a few weeks and some pics when the kits sorted! :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Sneaky preview pic i've been send of the rear spats fitted already a difference, bumper should be on and ready to collect this week/end.

I had some rust sorted out to, daft old cars.

A little gap on that side but they are copies! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha so good you said it twice
Ha ha so good you said it twice lol
Best part of it. When you get your car back give it a clean and take some nice pics!
Look forward to seeing this at japfest!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Ha ha so good you said it twice
Ha ha so good you said it twice lol
Best part of it. When you get your car back give it a clean and take some nice pics!
Look forward to seeing this at japfest!
Ha! Exactly! I had to rush out start work at 10! Hopefully a kind mod can sort that out for me! ;)

Yeah totally, look forward to taking some pics this weekend! Fingers crossed for the weather though!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hate working odd hours,proper mess's you up
I did mine this last weekend and the puddles were freezing over by the time I finished lol
Worth it though! Forward to some more pics dude!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
Hate working odd hours,proper mess's you up
I did mine this last weekend and the puddles were freezing over by the time I finished lol
Worth it though! Forward to some more pics dude!
Its a nightmare, nights are hellish! I'll make sure I take plenty of pics![/FONT]

It's the little things that make a big difference and spats are right up there!

Awesome Mike... can't beat pearl white 15's :thumbs:
Cheers dude! Agreed, attention to detail is everything. I'll be checking the paint closely when I pick it up! :eek::nod: