What's new

My first S body

S

Supernova

Well, always being hassled by my mate (RayTsang on here) on getting a SR engined car as he always swears by them, I finally picked up my first one last week. It's a 99 Silvia S15 Spec R with Uras kit and a few nice goodies. Brilliant drive and some poke out of it too! Here's quick spec...

HKS FMIC
HKS SSQV
Nismo Copper plate clutch
Apexi intake
GReddy Profec boost controller, around 0.9 - 1 bar
GReddy turbo timer
Full exhaust and sports CAT
Coilovers
Nismo front strut bar
Rear camber arms
Wider vented front wings
2 way diff (as was told but have it feeling it might be a welded job due to the excessive clonking!)
Carbon bonnet
4 Defi Gauges
Recaro Drivers seat

Plans for it exterior wise is probably get some sort of spoiler at the back, maybe a little lip one or even OEM spoiler.

Performance wise, probably some sort of engine management and more handling as not really looking for mega power.

Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome to the club.

It's a nice stance you got on ya s15.

Got some nice mods aswel.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome mate,nice car! As above not sure on the lights,really like the wheels though are they enkei rpf1's?
Very nice enjoy mate!

S

Supernova

They're AME Tracers which are made by Enkei so I say pretty much the same wheel ;) Ya I'm working on the lights, would love a set of 50/50 cystals. Also added an OEM spoiler since, what yous think? :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I can never decide on the aero spoiler,I had aero spoiler on my car with a pretty similar kit to yours,but recently have gona spoilerless and am loving it! I like both tbh,looks very nice either way mate,think some smoked 50/50 would look sweet!