What's new

LuPix's S14a 'The Speed Factory' Track Project :p

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I can't make it! My GF folks are up from cornwall for that weekend! I've never been to Donny either, I am trying to sort out the weekend for JAE but may only be able to make it for 1 of the days! :(
Gutted dude :( Don't think I can make JAe but deffo going to Ace Cafe meet!! :D

Teejay - awesome mate I might have spare stand pass if you're interested but can probs only confirm a day or two before. Can let you know where we're meeting on the morning? ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looking good James! :)

I cant remember if i sorted a JF2 ticket etc with you? :)
lol cheers dude :)

I thinking asked ages ago haha but you weren't sure so not got stand pass for you :wack: Are you deffo going bro? I'll give you a call later... not spoken for ages!!!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate let us know friday if poss and we will take it from there thanks?:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers mate let us know friday if poss and we will take it from there thanks?:thumbs:
Teejay - I'll try and let you know by tomorrow as I've asked the other person if he still wants the stand pass. Will drop you PM :)

Ok the clock's ticking and a few more jobs need sorting out before my track sessions at Donny coming Sunday...

All three wires decided to break off from the harness plug connector on the original AFM so DriftBitz came to the rescue and sold me a replacement plug connector with some wires attached to it (they were able to send the section I needed rather than the entire loom!) :thumbs:

Out with the solder again :wack:

Something I wanted to do for a while now as I hate having to faff with bolts/nuts/screws in order to get bodyparts off the car... especially the front bumper!! So cue some nifty Dzus adjustable toggle latches which I sourced from Demon Tweeks. They only have zinc plates ones which look a bit naff on cars so I dropped them off at local powder coater place and after 2 days they were ready to be collected :)

Quick bit of drilling and they're on... easy and saves a lot of hassle :cool:

Reaction score
Nice fit, mate. I never managed to get those videos of you at Japfest off my phone, my laptop is too out of date to upload them and they're such large files my phone can't upload them to photo bucket properly, I tried more than a dozen times in The end with no success :(. I'll see if I can borrow a mates more up to date computer to transfer them via USB.

Even on basic mods your car was spitting some dirty flames out the exhaust :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice fit, mate. I never managed to get those videos of you at Japfest off my phone, my laptop is too out of date to upload them and they're such large files my phone can't upload them to photo bucket properly, I tried more than a dozen times in The end with no success :(. I'll see if I can borrow a mates more up to date computer to transfer them via USB.

Even on basic mods your car was spitting some dirty flames out the exhaust :D
Thanks Adam :D

No worries if you can get them uploaded that will be awesome but no biggie if you're stuggling!

Yep I was told on my Curborough sprint track outing just before Japfest she was spitting long flames haha but car was constantly smoking on pretty much every gear change which was annoying :down: I'm just in the process of swapping to another stock ECU and getting that sorted (already replaced the AFM) so I'm hoping at Japfest 2 this coming Sunday everything will be much smoother and no more black plumes of smoke :annoyed:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just caught up with the car progress mate, looking good :thumbs:, put the CAT back on the get rid of the smoke :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey Teejay! :)

Soz mate but not touched her since Japfest 2 at Donny as the dreaded turbo/mani gasket leak reared it's ugly head again grrr!! :wack: Also, she's running quite right with a fair bit of loss of power mid-range which I'm putting down to much needed remap due to upping the boost etc.

I've declared the car off road a few weeks back so not planning on doing much until next year now. Work and family commitments mean I'm not willing to continue to throw money/time at the project for now as things are starting to annoy me as it feels like there's always something to sort out or pay for lol but hey, that's what track projects are all about I guess :p

Should have more of an update by early summer 2013 :thumbs: