LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
**Update**

Got the wheels back from Daz!! :D

Did originally intend to get all four wheels painted completely but Daz said RAL 2005 was so thin that the two tins I purchased were only just enough to cover the facing sides. No matter, I'm too tight to buy in more paint so this will have to do lol :thumbs:

Will get the rubbers on them Monday :)

Reaction score
Country
those look sweet and work well with the body colour.nice one mr lu see you at japfest2 hopefully. :cool::nod:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Epic wheels in stoopid colours. You have my respect my friend!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
*UPDATE*

Well, have been a little quiet over the past couple of weeks on progress because I was trying to get an H-Dev Stage 1a chip/board sorted for my 14a. However, after initially finding out I had a faulty AFM (thanks to Mattie who supplied me with replacement AFM that's sparkly clean and ready to rock!) it turns out that the previous owner had messed about with the ECU so much I'm now in a position of having to look for a replacement unit just to start over with the H-Dev upgrade kit!! :wack:

So I de-soldered the jumper and removed the H-Dev board on the ECU - everything back to standard and she drives ok again.

In the meantime, got myself a small bottle of Marabu GlasArt yellow glass paint...

Think the yellow headlamps will fit in with the track theme :D Using glass paint is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying Lamin-X ;)

Finally managed to find some time to take a decent pic!! Here she is...

Comments welcome although I'm fully aware 'bold' colours always divide opinions :p

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Awesome awesome awesome !!!!
Man the wheels work even better than I thought and the headlights are suitably track!!!!
This is gonna look so cool buzzing around track mate!!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Thanks fellas :D

Yeah really does feel like it's finally coming together although be nice to get ECU sorted lol :wack: Luckily I found an un-tampered stock manual 14a ECU which the guy only wants £25 including postage... bargain!!!

Chris - exactly my thoughts... the wheels have turned out even better than I could have possibly dreamed haha :thumbs: Thanks again bro!!!

Reaction score
Country
Cars lookin great.see your at it again with the yellow paint?Looks well with the rest of the car :cool: By the way whos stand are you on at Donnington so i can find you cheers mate :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol teejay yep I'm at it again with the yellow lights although this time they're here to stay!! :p

I've organised a stand for Club JDM at Japfest 2 a week Sunday. Should be good as long as weather holds... have x3 track sessions booked like at Combe hehe :thumbs:

Which stand are you on mate?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I can't make it! My GF folks are up from cornwall for that weekend! I've never been to Donny either, I am trying to sort out the weekend for JAE but may only be able to make it for 1 of the days! :(