What's new

N/A S15: Low and slow! New look w/ new wheels

K

Kojo

heres a couple of how it sat when I first got it few months back

ordered some wheels,sourced some side skirts,oem wing,removed fog lamps and here she is today

wheels are ssr sp1s,18x9.5 +10s all around on 225-40s,fenders rolled and pulled

thanks for checkin it out!

Reaction score
Country
Looks nice mate, nice lows! :)

My rear camber is the same as that haha, it handles so bad! Getting the arches flared and some adjustable rear arms so i can sort my alignment out. I refuse to raise the car! :)

K

Kojo

Interior looks clean and nice, but not a fan of all that rear camber. Look's a bit excessive to fit those wheels.
The wheels arent very agressive but I wanted a very minimal pull so the body still looks stock hence why it might seem like overkill on camber to run em! thanks!

Wait a minute, I know you...
ah you whore! I just seen ur thread on here too! :)

Looks nice mate, nice lows! :)

My rear camber is the same as that haha, it handles so bad! Getting the arches flared and some adjustable rear arms so i can sort my alignment out. I refuse to raise the car! :)
LOL. good man,I like how you think!! Mine seems like it still handles pretty good,but it does tend to feel a little squirmy on rainy days!! :p

Nice fitment!

Are those seats the rare factory blue ones?

All you need now is to strap a snail to it
Thanks brotha! Yeah they are! I would love to swap/boost it too,but if the military stations me back in the states after my tour here in Japan I'd be forced to sell the car so trying not to blow too much money!

Appreciate the feedback,always good to hear from fellow s15 owners :)

Reaction score
Country
Thanks brotha! Yeah they are! I would love to swap/boost it too,but if the military stations me back in the states after my tour here in Japan I'd be forced to sell the car so trying not to blow too much money!

Appreciate the feedback,always good to hear from fellow s15 owners :)
Ah fair enough. Hows the car parts shopping in Japan? Would be a fraction of the cost compared to what it would cost back in the states I would think.