What's new

Another JDM Spec R build up

Reaction score
Body work, effing sunroof finally going in after years..

Still needs a finishing seal for looks, it is already waterproof. Couldnt resist throwing a nismo on, gone all ricey in my mid life

Finally getting the new gtr front bar ready too. Was due to be painted a couple of days after my back blew in time for a track day :(

All brand new nissan

Few litres of paint

Reaction score
Then this happened, sciatica is so painful. If your having back problems have it looked at before its too late. Im only 31 :(

New steering wheel and quick release for the 32. The nardi went on the s15 with the new gearknob. Rare horn button for the sparco, probably paint over the yellow sparco with black paint.

Reaction score
Now i wanted to fit a new gearknob but didnt want the leather boot just hanging around looking ****e. Didnt have any tools at home really and couldnt use them anyway. So i went ghetto style with a knife and a lighter hahaha.

Once burnt the plastic was easier to chip away

These were my only "tools" haha

Reaction score
Saw that someone from the uk 350z forums bought one of these coloured titanium gearknobs from the nismo omori factory, i had jesse streeter contact them but they rekon it was a one off or some bs. I watched some youtube vids on anodizing titanium and its really easy. So i bought one to give it ago since i cant do much else.

Original

polishing mine up, has to be smooth for anodizing to work.

Thats as far as ive gotten, had to go have the op. I did this 750ml special in one go afterwards, try and beat that!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Bad news about the sciatica! My fiancé has a herniated disc at the age of 24!!! She's using tens machine which blocks out the pain! What op did you have??

Good progress on the car though and I like the work with the nismo gearknob!

Reaction score
Hey Sam,

thanks i I couldn't find a guide to breaking down the stock gear knob to get the finisher. Hopefully it helps someone else here who might want to do the same. I'm currently trying to get a r34 gtr vspec accel pedal for the s15 and still thinking about changing the turbo, clutch and injectors before I sell it in the next year or two. I really love the car but maybe it's a bit small for me and I should buy a r34 gtr so I fit in it better :)

About the op I will send you a private message with a link to a video. I have not heard of the tens machine I will look that up. I'm really sorry to hear your fiancé has issues at only 24, it's not something you can appreciate until it affects you or your family. I am lucky my partner has been there for me over the last 8 weeks or I would have just about necked myself.