What's new

S14 Daily Drift....Why!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Well here is the Spec List so far on my S14 that I will be having as a daily soon:

Spec List:
HKS Hi Power (Silancer Removed)
Japspeed Decat
Japspeed Twin Down Pipe
Japspeed Turbo Elbow
H-Dev Mani
Japspeed Light Weight Pulleys
Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch
Apex Type 2 FMIC
440 CC Injectors
NGK - Heat 7 Plugs
HKS Racing Induction Kit
Apex Rad
Pigeon Mod
88BHP Subframe Locking Collars
Tein Super Street Coilovers
Welded Diff
Tuning Developments 225 Fuel Pump
Dished Stearing Wheel
URAS Body Kit
Veilside BGW
R32 GTR Wheels

Now the story....fair play I got that car cheap or I wouldnt of bothered paying £2000ish on a S14a. Picked the car up and drove back home...this would usually take around 1 hour 30ish min in my little corsa though it took around 3 hours in the S14. The bloody thing cut out and we had to tow it home on the motorway with a rope probs about 7-8ft long...it was quite jailbait to say the least :wack:
Moving on started work on the S14's engine as we knew something on the bottom end was knocking, we suspected a spun bearing so my idea was to strip my s15 engine and replace the insides of the s14 with it meaning my s15 engine will be stripped and cleaned for the full HKS make over.
Took the car into our garage and though lets see if the turbo will at least spool up then all of a sudden nothing.....this is the after math of that idea :wack:

Now we are thinking...F*CK! as the S14 is spilling its guts everywhere lol so engine and gearbox out in one (by the way you think you guys have a hard job with a S15 propshaft to come off! Angle grinders are your best friend when it comes to UK modles :wack:) and started taking bits apart, 1st the head just to see what we were dealing with and how its all going back together in the s15 as homework...

Here is what we found after taking the box off....(p.s I know it says AO on this engine but trust me...I have never worked on it :p)

Yes that is part of the conrod sticking out the backing plate of the engine....

That is a hole at the bottom of the engine....

And this is the other side of the engine from the first 2 pics :wack:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
After a bit more stripping...bottoms up :wack:

Here you can see where is has smashed through the bottom of the engine...

This one showing where the con rod has blew of ripping everything to bits :wack:

Pistons out....apart from the fecked one :ghey:

And the pic I love the most :wack:

Thank god I have another engine kicking about to put in this :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
You can see the path of destruction we left in the last pic as we took that engine to bits like animals :wack:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
ouch.. that is messy

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Time for a little update here I think!

Have now got both the new Engine & Gearbox in the S14 with the thanks to Driftworks for a Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch also a HKS Induction Kit and a some 440cc Injectors this should be a strong Stage 1A car when its running by the end of the month,
Styling now sorted thanks to a URAS Body Kit & VeilSide Aero Spoiler which paired up looks the nuts!
Now on the look out for a set of URAS NS-1 Chrome Alloys or some Rota GTR's :wack:
Only things to get after that are a new Walbro Fuel Pump & H-Dev Stage 1A Chip then just little cosmetics :)

Some more upto date pics over the weekend :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Awesome update dude!! :D

Wow that replacement engine looks a tad bit tidier lol :wack: Glad to see you have an S14 project too hehe :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
NOOOO :( need to finnish the s15 first lol

Pic update!

Also just sold my corsa today so now need this finnished for the end of next week :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Someone give me words of encouragement :(

sooo close to having this finnished got it running last week to find the turbo seals have gone, bought a T28 from GDUK Jap Parts went to fit it tonight to find issues with the power stearing either:
1. The power stearing pump is gone (has been replaced with another unit now still making the same noise!)
2. There is a blockage in the pipes
3. Its all F*cked!
Whats happening is a horrid whine noise and the fluid is foaming very quickly now bubbling :(
Also found it needs new track rods and ball joints all round....and to top it off the fuel lines burst... someone kill me lol

This was ment to be going to get the welding done for the next 2-3 weeks on sat but thats safe to say thats out the window :wack: lol

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Dude!! Can't believe I missed your update pic... looks immense already :D

But gutted you got some issues to sort out... oh well that's cars for you (easier said than live with!!) :rolleyes:

Ball joints you know you can get some ones from States that Craig has posted up before - so much cheaper than getting them here or dare I say it from Ni$$an :wack:

Keep going... one thing at a time :nod: :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Ano dude but fair play if we had a ramp we could get it all nailed in a day or do but axle stands and a jack is all we are using on this and we even get stuck down the side of the car cause of the skirts are so wide! lol
My mate keeps saying I should burn it but I wont be defeated :) Ball joints wise think I can get them spurious from my work got drop links for well free but they should of been about £8.00 each :wack:
Engine bay wise its looking ace just a right kick in the nuts tonight the way it all went pete tong :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Chin up lad! You are well on the way to having 2 awesome cars man,don't be defeated now the big jobs are outta the way!
The car is looking sweet and once you have sorted these little problems you will be on the road having fun in no time!

Good luck mate! I expect an update saying how much fun this car is in the next few weeks!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Well car is pritty much finnished now, got the new fuel lines on had to buy another T28 turbo for it though but goes into get the welding sorted this week while I am away on holiday so should be on the road for September :D

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Been on the road now since the start of September and going very well :) still needs some work painting, welding etc but nice to be back in a s-body after a year with out the s15 being on the road :) now can get to some meets :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Giving this thread its finnal update as I am now selling the S14 :)
Reason being pritty much want a 4door thats big enough to carry my dj equipment easily to clubs and back aswell as being roomy inside.
I am pritty much happy with the spec of the car for what I set out to do considering the state it was in to start with little things are missed out like a whole new centre console and dash trims, cd player etc but spec list as follows:

Spec List:
HKS Hi Power (Silancer Removed)
New Japspeed Decat
New Japspeed Twin Down Pipe
New Japspeed Turbo Elbow
New H-Dev Mani
Rebuilt T28 Turbo Supplyed by JDM Garage UK
New Nissan Exhaust & Inlet Manifold Gaskets
New Nissan Turbo, Turbo Elbow & Downpipe Gaskets
New Nissan Turbo Oil Feed Pipe
New Nissan Exhaust Studs & Nuts
New Nissan Turbo Bolts & Copper Washers
New Japspeed Light Weight Pulleys
New Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch
Drain & Refill Gearbox Oil With Nissan Gear Oil
New Nissan Oil Filter
Oil Change with Motul 5w-30
Apex Type 2 FMIC
New NGK - Heat 7 Plugs
New HKS Racing Induction Kit
Apex Rad
Pigeon Mod
Tein Super Street Coilovers
New Lower Ball Joints
New Track Rods & Track Rod Ends
New Rear Drop Links
Tuning Developments 225 Fuel Pump (New Not Fitted Yet)
Dished Stearing Wheel (Not Fitted)
De-Wipered Rear
URAS Body Kit
Veilside BGW
S14a Rear Tail Lights
R32 GTR Wheels

I will be putting the body back to standard as its just too low and to be honest its put me right off my ideas for a Top Secret Body kit for the S15, not willing to pay around £3000 for fiberglass to be smashed to bits because our roads here are crap! :down:

Anyway heres the pics :)

The car is now for sale, clocks read 99500 Miles the engine has done around 75000 taken from a standard auto s14a before being put into this :)
£2500 takes it away with a years mot and tax till end of Feb
:)