What's new

First pics of my new s15 wide body

Reaction score
Country
Updated new pics of my s15

Right so here's an update of the car as it is now havn't been on here in ages so alot has happened since i got the car :)

old spec:
apex 1.2mm headgasket
braided turbo lines
Orc twinplate clutch
HKS manifold
HKS elbow
Hks downpipe
Cusco coilovers
Braided break lines
Viper remote start alarm
Tein tension rods
Tein Toe arms
Tien Tie rods and ends
Vertex ridge wide body kit

bits and pieces i've added since then:
tomie 256 poncams
tomie head gasket
acl main,big end bearings
new timing chain
new oil pump
new pistins & rings
splitfire coils
hks actuater
custom made stainless steel intercooler piping
new 3" intercooler
custom made silent/LOUD exhaust
de-cat
tomie 2-way diff
exedy stage 2 clutch
hydraulic hand brake with driftworks lines
driftworks rear lower arms
adjustable traction rods
subframe locking collars
omp wheel
25mm wheel spacers all round

I'm probably leaving something out but you can see i'm trying me best anyway :)

old pics:

A few random pics over the last year:

Borrowed a tail light from a freinds car.......
now i NEEEEED a set of these!!!!

so that's all i have for now, when funds allow we shall hopefully see more boost, z32, nistune, fpr and the list goes on........:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
new wheels miles better your kit looks more like a vertex kit to be honest any way looking good :p

Reaction score
Country
dunno could be a vertex man, that was on the spec list when i got it,
dunno why pics came out so small:(
thanks.......

Reaction score
Country
dont mean to be annoying man but where did you get the tein tie rods and ends please

Reaction score
Country
No prob man, got them on ebay from UK, 172 euro plus 20 or 30 euro for delivery,
You can buy them separate but they won't fit standard rods, their cheaper than standard ones from nissan......

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Awesome haha!!! Big pics FTW!!! :D

Only minor thing I'd say is get some spacers on all four rims just to get them to sit nice and flush against the wide arch kit dude... but love the colour, the kit, the whole package :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Awesome haha!!! Big pics FTW!!! :D

Only minor thing I'd say is get some spacers on all four rims just to get them to sit nice and flush against the wide arch kit dude... but love the colour, the kit, the whole package :thumbs:
Had spacers on the old wheels and one of them broke 2 studs, don't trust them anymore so i got these wheels with an et12 offset

Reaction score
Country
No prob man, got them on ebay from UK, 172 euro plus 20 or 30 euro for delivery,
You can buy them separate but they won't fit standard rods, their cheaper than standard ones from nissan......
thanks lad need to get a set ..... cheaper than nissan didnt no that thanks do they come with the boots ?

thanks also lupix

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
thanks lad need to get a set ..... cheaper than nissan didnt no that thanks do they come with the boots ?

thanks also lupix
No all you get is the 2 rods, 2 ends and a few lockings nuts,split pins.
Everything you need unless your boot is split....

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
What spacers did you have? I'm surprised... I ran H&R 15mm hubcentric spacer kit on my old S15 Spec-R and did numerous drift/track days plus going all the way to Nurburgring and putting in 10 hard laps and they never caused problems......

I think with spacers a lot depends on quality, brand and whether you are using the proper longer studs that should be included with all spacer kits above 5mm (or if you have the bolt on types with their own studs attached etc) :)

I'm not saying you weren't using decent spacers but I'd be surprised if you put on a decent brand and it snapped the studs???

Reaction score
hot body kit man, needs either spaces or jst new rims wit more offset, gotta flush that ****

Reaction score
Looks nice mate

You need to sort your stance out. Your wheels do not look like et12. How wide are they? I rekon your going to need 10 - 12jj rims. Spacers only break if you buy **** ones. I run 25mm H&R and 25mm driftworks spacers and do regular drift days and they are bullet proof, make sure you get hubcentric spacers.

My xd9's are 18x10jj et+18, now that i run 25mm all round, it makes et-7 all round :) I have 40mm front fenders and 30mm rear fenders.

Once you sort the stance out your car will be epic mate! (not a fan of the rear lights either but personal preference i guess)

The kit does look like the vertex ridge kit, the same kit that Phil Morrisons s15 runs.

You have the best colour s15 also ;)

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys, the spacers were on the car when i got it so dunno what make they were, it had gold ultralight rims they were 8.5 et35 with 25mm spacers, the new wheels are 9.5 on front and 10 on the rear with et12 all round.

Might look into getting 10 or 15mm spacers with longer studs, don't want the wheel catching the arch on full lock, i've seen it happen with a mate of mine:(

To tell you the truth richy I was thinking of changing the lights just don't hav the money at the moment, anyway that's at the end of a long list of things i wan't to do with the car

like....... more power, 2-way diff :D

Reaction score
Country
Nice car:thumbs: looks similar to mine..
vertex ridge kit you have there.. but im not sure about the font bumper..

im running 9.5 et12 and mines alot flusher to the arches.. i think you probably have crazy camber on your wheels.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks man, yeah the bumper is not part of the kit,
I was under it the other day and noticed the bumper had a piece muolded onto either side.

thier is alot of camber on the rear, the camber arms are set in to the last

I hav to get the wheels lined up so i'll get the camber sorted then.........cheers