What's new

First pics of my new s15 wide body

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Really nice Silvia mate, only 2 things i dont really get.
- 1 People often think this is BN-Sports Widebody but it's not, it's a Vertex (Style) Ridge Kit
- 2 How come if you do have a Greddy Intercooler, there's a HKS emblem on it?

This is BN-Sports, Difference is widening on rear and front fenders and rounding on the whole kit:

And this is a Vertex Ridge:

Big difference also are, the BN-Sports doesn't have the holes in the front fenders, Vertex Does.
The front fenders of Vertex are also wide just in front of the doors, BN-Sports fender are in the widening equal to the doors

Greetz lad, really nice ride

Reaction score
Country
Really nice Silvia mate, only 2 things i dont really get.
- 1 People often think this is BN-Sports Widebody but it's not, it's a Vertex (Style) Ridge Kit
- 2 How come if you do have a Greddy Intercooler, there's a HKS emblem on it?

This is BN-Sports, Difference is widening on rear and front fenders and rounding on the whole kit:

And this is a Vertex Ridge:

Big difference also are, the BN-Sports doesn't have the holes in the front fenders, Vertex Does.
The front fenders of Vertex are also wide just in front of the doors, BN-Sports fender are in the widening equal to the doors

Greetz lad, really nice ride
simple answers are i forgot to change the name of the kit after i found out what it really was and i also changed the intercooler recently as you can see from the old pics... again forgot to change the spec :)

Reaction score
Country
Can i ask where you got the valve for the exhaust?

very nice car, think i've seen you around waterford a few times if im not wrong perhaps?

lovely car btw
Cheers, got the valve from ebay lad, makes absolutely no difference without a few modifications :)
had to change it so that it completely blockes off the pipe,
then just tee'd off behind the box so now it's silent with the flick of a switch :)
good bit of work but it keeps the porkers at bay ha
i've spent a few wet nights in waterford allrite :)

Reaction score
Country
Amazing S15. However, the front bar does not look like a Vertex Ridge front bar... Anyone else think so too?? The left and right vents in this case have corners on them, whilst the Vertex Ridge vents are very smooth and tapered.