What's new

Lloydy's Nismo prepared S15

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice results!

Do you know what they are doing with the BTCC Primera?!

Reaction score
Country
I asked what they were doing with it as i was interested in the wheels and brakes... He is rebuilding it though and said i'd need the subframe etc. Not simple lol. He has a receipt somewhere for £345,000 for it.

FMIC would be needed if it gets mapped on the rolling road. Plus i think it'll look good. I didn't have a good experience with the apex type 2, but i'm hoping this one will be better.

Deposit has been paid for new wheels aswell :)

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I did wonder why some of your pics has the standard wing mount and others a FMIC half fitted! Car is looking well though, good results on the RR too.

Reaction score
Country
i've got the apex type 1, which requires cutting, but aside from that is simple enough to install and didnt have any problems :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
£345,000?! You can buy a rolling F1 shell for a little over that!

It's interesting to see how far they take the touring cars. Pretty much everything underneath is bespoke. I was looking at an old Laguna the other week and it was very impressive!

Reaction score
Country
Well after buying in nearly all the parts for 3a, i seen a poorly RX7 that needed some love. I then sold the 3a parts and picked the rex up.

Turns out she is (or was) a RX7 R1, genuine Competition Yellow Mica car, 1 of 350. Picked it up with no engine or gearbox, and the engine bay is bodge central. Plan is to tidy her up and fit a bonkers engine :)

Oh, tip of the day! Don't use Ultralite wheel nuts...

All that kit to remove a wheel nut that cracked with a bit of pressure :(

Reaction score
I saw that car last year when I went to the Renault national day, at Santa Pod, it had an rb25det in it. He lined up next to me on the 1/4 mile and I was 3 seconds quicker than him in that, I was shocked at how slow it was. I also saw it with the bonnet up at one point and it looked a right mess in the engine bay.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah the engine bay is a right state, won't take too much to get it looking ok again though. The rest of the car seems ok. It's just going to be a drift/track beater so its all good :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hey did you get this from db power? Think I saw it there looked pretty clean apart from the engine mounts lol