What's new

Lloydy's Nismo prepared S15

Reaction score
Country
Hi, a mate of mine here in New Zealand owns a white Nismo S15, it was a demo car they had and it was re-engineered by Nismo after it originally left the factory (verified by Nissan NZ). I will see if I can get him to join this site, AND maybe post a few photos with other relevant info. He is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to S15's, the technical library he keeps is impressive.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Aero is the way forward :thumbs:

Bumper look very tidy! And of course by bumper I mean the lass in the photo. :whistle:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah she was awesome :) haha

Now that i'm happy with the looks, it's time to upgrade the brakes and engine :D
Certainly looks the part mate, glad you didnt run that nismo spoiler! :hurl: What you got planned brakes wise?

Will we be seeing it on the 15oc stand at Japfest this year?!

Reaction score
Country
Haha, i don't know what to do with the spare boot + spoiler... Suppose i could weigh the spoiler in lol.

I'm going to squeeze Evo brembos with 320-330mm discs front and 300mm rear under the 16's, Z32 BMC. It's going to be interesting...

Unfortunately i am working over the Japfest weekend. Totally gutted :(

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Does the spoiler put holes in the boot lid? I've been after one incase i find a ducktail at some point in the future!

Do fancy the evo ones cheap enough as easy to get hold of, should be fun under those 16's though!

That does suck man, bad times :(

Reaction score
Country
I do believe there are a few holes in the boot mate, i'll just get them welded, filled etc. JaseYPK is selling one with no holes ;)

Brembo with 16'' wheels

Tight like a tiger haha

Reaction score
Country
That is some TIGHT caliper clearance!! haha
will look good once fitted though! you going pink? :p
always knew you were a bit :ghey:
hahaha.
my bumper is looking nice ;)

Reaction score
Country
This car is getting better and better and with that aero bumper it looks great! Maybe my opinion is biased but all S15's suit them lol

I didnt think it was possible to run 16's on a S15 lol

great looking car!

Reaction score
Country
Perks of the job i guess :) haha. It's so annoying though as it's out of bounds... This time i sweet talked someone into letting me up there, however i got told off when i finished :(

Reaction score
Country
Took it to GotBoost rolling road today. It was a WelshFord organised day, and a Nissan came out on top :)

It made a healthy 299.8hp & 297.4ft/lbs at 0.92bar.

I've got Tomei 256 poncams coming over from America, and the plan was to take it to 400hp. However, after someone from dw/sxoc mugged me off today, It's just deciding what route i take with it now...

Paint comes to life in the sunshine

Dyno graph:

Ex BTCC Primera that was parked up in the corner..

Cheers!